**Dena** Female

Default What I use for anti-aging

I'm a 49 year old mother of 2 and have been using a cream made by Limerance for some time. It works great and all of there ingredients are natural (which was a bid deal for me). More than happy to talk about it more, they have a body oil and lip balm as well. I live in Cincinnati, OH and they are a smaller company so many of you may have not heard of them. They also post skin tips on their Facebook and Twitter every week. There website is [ site under review] Let me know if you would like to know anything else about there products!

Hope this helps!

There are plenty of good products out there. One should change their skin care routine every six months or so. If you use the same cream for a very long time it will stop working. The same is with shampoo. Many people use two or three different shampoos and just rotate them. It works well. The same should be done with skin care products. For example, you can use a different brand of face wash than your cream or serum. Many products are made to be used with different products.

**Dena** Female

Thanks for advice. Haven't thought about switching up creams, but will start to route in the next few months. In case any of you were interested in the products I use, I put the link to the Limerance products in my status since I cannot post them here. I would recommend them to anyone.

**Carleen** Female

Quote Originally Posted by DenaC View Post
    I'm a 49 year old mother of 2 and have been using a cream made by Limerance for some time. It works great and all of there ingredients are natural (which was a bid deal for me). More than happy to talk about it more, they have a body oil and lip balm as well. I live in Cincinnati, OH and they are a smaller company so many of you may have not heard of them. They also post skin tips on their Facebook and Twitter every week. There website is [ site under review] Let me know if you would like to know anything else about there products!

Hope this helps!

Regardless of what type of skin cream you choose there is always the chance that the first one will not work for you. This does not necessarily mean that the product is defective. For many women it takes sampling many different products before finally finding one that works for them. This is because each woman’s skin type and chemical makeup is different so what works well for one woman may not work at all for another.
    So better you consult your doctor for the products you wish to choose from so he/she will suggest you best one suiting your skin type..

Hello DenaC,
    I agree with Carleen's view. First consult to the doctor for the good products.

**Jaime** Female

Changing the skin cream you use from time to time (and I also change according to the season because of the different challenges) is a good thing to do. Especially when you consider how dry the winter can be, and the UVA/UVB impacts of the summer sun. I had not heard of Limerance - I'll have to read a bit about it before I can decide.

**Ziesha Shey** Female

you should apply sunscreen atleast of SPF 30 and avoid moving out on afternoon

I have not heard of them but it is always good to use natural skin care products as natural ingredients are not harmful to the skin.

**watson** Male

I am used Himalayas cosmetic products from many years as an anti-aging products.

**BRTCskincare** Female

All natural-skin care products that contain high SPF is important because you will get the moisture and results that you want while not having to worry about the harmful effects of the sun.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful