Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile bye bye WRINKLE!

i did not believe in anti-aging cream until i found this Ultimate Fix Lift by Valence Detox.Slimming.Anti-aging. what can i say? i am just amazed about what it does to make me look years younger!

i do NOT work for them or trying to promote them or anything. i just wanted to share the great product that i found recently.

here is the discription of Ultimate lift cream.

"VALENCE ULTIMATE LIFT is the ultimate lift cream. Designed to specifically lift and tighten the face and neck, this cream has everything and does everything including wrinkle renovation, exfoliation, oxygenation, binding hydration, surface line relaxation, cellular respiration, and collagen and elastin regeneration.

Using nano-technology, this product works more effectively and gives your skin the attention it needs by going deep into your pores and lifting, revitalizing and moisturizing from the inside."

if you want to get rid of wrinkles but do not want to do BOTOX, try it! it is cheap but works!

**** Male

Sounds interesting. I'm always looking for new products to review. Where can I see this? How much does it cost?

Quote Originally Posted by KarlaSutton View Post
    Sounds interesting. I'm always looking for new products to review. Where can I see this? How much does it cost?
    hi KarlaSutton. their web add. is www.vlns-spa.com and this is the page where you can see the pic and more info. http://vlns.ocnk.biz/product/57

how much was the cream... let me see... $44.95. not bad for an ULTIMATE cream like this eh?

Quote Originally Posted by jsg View Post
    hi KarlaSutton. their web add. is www.vlns-spa.com and this is the page where you can see the pic and more info. http://vlns.ocnk.biz/product/57

how much was the cream... let me see... $44.95. not bad for an ULTIMATE cream like this eh?
    I cant seem to find the ingredient list for this ultimate product. Does one exist?

Default ingreedients

Quote Originally Posted by AGELESSONE View Post
    I cant seem to find the ingredient list for this ultimate product. Does one exist?
    hi AGELESSONE, i was sure that they had it on the bottom of the product information page when i checked a few days ago but... hmm very strange... you could write an inquiry n request the list of ingreedients. theie customer serivice is just as awesome as their products!

my skin is VERY sensitive so i checked thru the list of ingreedients before i purchased but i did not find anything that might be harsh to my skin.

as far as i know, this lift cream contains quite a bit of GOODNESS such as
    matrixyl
    vitamin c derivative
    platinum
    collagen
    hyaluronic acid Na and more!

i hope this information helps.

Wow the ingredient list has appeared again. Nothing special about this product. I'd never pay that much for it. It says it has collagen. Collagen is a molecule that is too big to be absorbed into the epidermis. This is common knowledge in the skin care industry.
    I'll stick to the most proven product that is backed by real science, retin-a (tretinoin)
    I pay around $5 for it shipped to me.

Smile thanks to the NEW technology!!

Quote Originally Posted by AGELESSONE View Post
    Wow the ingredient list has appeared again. Nothing special about this product. I'd never pay that much for it. It says it has collagen. Collagen is a molecule that is too big to be absorbed into the epidermis. This is common knowledge in the skin care industry.
    I'll stick to the most proven product that is backed by real science, retin-a (tretinoin)
    I pay around $5 for it shipped to me.
    AGELESSONE... i just checked the web and there is a list of ingreedients. i have no idea waht is going on. maybe your computer was having a problem or the site was having a technical problem??

regarding COLLAGEN, when i saw COLLAGEN on the list, i made exact same comment as you just wrote above! BUT... then the sales person told me that this product uses nano-technology which is the latest tech. to breakdown those bigger molecules to nano-size that they can actually go deeeeeeep inside to work from inside! i did not quite understand HOW exactly they apply neno-tech. or anything but since i have heared about the nano-technology before i've decided to give a try.

i have not seen any cosmetics that uses nano-tech. in the US but apparently it is very common in europe and asia... how come america is so behind when it comes to skincare??

yes, $50 for a jar of cream is not cheap at all... but from what it has been doing to help wrinkles around my eyes and smile lines in such short period of time, i think it was one of the BEST investments i have made!

so just one jar removed your wrinkles or many. How many days did you use. quite interesting.

Victoria C... it is my FIRST jar!

sales assistant told me that it is a very concentrated cream that i only need to use a little bit. i apply this Ultimate Lift Cream twice a day (morning and night). it has been almost 3 weeks and i still have more than half left :-D

**** Male

Thanks for the information. I'll be sure to check it out.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast