Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default My hands looks loose and wrinkled, any help

I'm very worried that my hands skin looks like its getting aged faster then my face.They look loose and wrinkled. what would you recommend for it.

Hi Samikcha,

I guess its about time you started using anti-aging skin care products. Since your hands are already showing wrinkle signs.. you might as well take it as a hint.

Moisturize your hands with a thick creamy moisturizer and keep them hydrated. In case this doen't help, try using a good anti-wrinkle formulation.

Regards,

Marilynn

Don't forget the sunscreen! We always forget that our hands are just as exposed as our faces. Lots of good hand creams with sunscreen out there.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Use sunscreen daily. Make sure your face and hands gets the same treatment. Use deep moisturising agents as skin on hands lacks oil glands. Exfoliate your hand skin once a months. That will do.....

**** Male

Thumbs up

Hey Samicha.
    I will recommend using anti aging products.
    Some of the best anti aging products are the Dead Sea products.
    You can find more info about them here
    Good Luck

One thing that can help temporarily is to do the warm paraffin dips. It really feels good and it helps the skin look nice and smooth when you are done. They are not expensive either which is nice.

**** Female

I have a similar problem, but I know exactly why...a few years back, I rode a scooter around quite a lot during the summer but did not use enough sunscreen to protect the back of my hands. Now I am regretting it like crazy and considering laser treatments to remove the black spots.

I have seen some cremes on the market that claim they fade out the brown or liver spots on hands and faces. I wonder how well they work? Does anyone know?

**** Female

There is a cheapo brand called Porcelana (spelling?) that has been around for a long time. It supposedly fades dark spots. You can buy it at Kmart and places like that in the face cream section. I am not sure though if it really works.

Quote Originally Posted by Starchild47 View Post
    I have seen some cremes on the market that claim they fade out the brown or liver spots on hands and faces. I wonder how well they work? Does anyone know?
    Liver spots are a result of accumulation of melanin particles within the skin surface. These creams contain special ingredients that help break down melanin accumulations and thus lighten the spots and improve the skin tone.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast