Default Recommendations for saggy skin

Hello
    Does anyone have any recommendations for smoothing or manipulating the facial skin that would help to tighten it a bit? I have some areas under my chin where I lost some weight that are still a bit saggy that I would like to firm up naturally if possible.

Rose Sea Collagen serum, it is good stuff.

Sea Collagen with vital nutrients into a synergistic formula that revitalizes the cellular metabolism of your skin and promotes skin regeneration, unique formulation pairing refined sea collagen and a variety of plant extracts that will improve skin problems associated dry, tired, sagging skin.

Interesting thanks for the information. I have not heard of that product. I will have to do an internet search for it and see where I can find it for sale. Thanks again.

You can try doing some facial exercises. i know that if you GENTLY massage your face everyday, it'll help the muscles become more taught and therefore less prone to sagging. Saggy skin isn't nice after all. You may also want to consider getting a face lift or botox. It is the most well know solution for sagging skin.

Mimi thanks I have been doing the exercises and self massage for some time now. I was a massage therapist for several years and tried that first. It has helped somewhat but I need more help than that. Thanks though I appreciate the thought. Botox, I am not keen on read my post under that and a face lift I cannot afford now.

If you're looking for something beyond creams, Cutrera Laser Skin Tightening is also an option. Most people use this for the jaw line and under the chin. It is a nonablative, nonsurgical lifting procedure which causes the collagen in the dermis to contract and tighten. You can find a FAQ on this procedure here:

http://www.dermahealthinstitute.com/...roducts_id=148

Thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely read up on this and see what it has to offer me. I am always interested in new procedures especially nonsurgical ones. Thanks again.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful