Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Default most helpful general beauty tips

If you want some, come get some :

1. Nail polish bottle dried shut? Secure a rubber band around the cap to help you get a better grip while twisting it open.

2. Use your straightening iron to press collars and shirt cuffs without having to drag out the ironing board.

3. Ran out of shaving cream? Hair conditioner will work in a pinch. It gives skin a similar slippery feel and leaves legs super soft.

4. To avoid running late in the morning, make a playlist that runs exactly as long as you have to get out the door. Challenge yourself to finish by the last song.

5. Paint a bobby pin with nail polish to create an instant statement hair accessory.

6. Use bobby pins to help squeeze all the product out of a tube of toothpaste, lotion or sunscreen.

7. If you need to add a key to your key ring but don’t want to chip your nail polish, use a staple remover to hold it open.

8. Mix brown sugar, olive oil and honey to create a nourishing DIY lip scrub.

9. Use antiperspirant on your feet to prevent blisters. Just swipe a bit on where your shoe rubs your foot. This will help reduce friction and keep the area dry.

10. To fix a broken lipstick, use a lighter to heat up the part that’s still in the tube, then press the broken end back on top. Heat up the seam with your lighter to make a seal. Let the lipstick cool in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes.

11. Spray perfume onto your hairbrush to leave your locks with a light but lovely scent.

12. Repurpose an empty candle container as a makeup brush holder.

13. Need your nails to dry fast? Submerge just-painted nails into cold water for a few minutes. When you remove your fingertips, the polish will be dry.

14. Use an index or business card as a shield for your mascara. You’ll be able to apply mascara right up to the root without getting any on your lids.

15. A vintage beauty trick: use soda cans as rollers to create big, luscious waves.

16. For the perfect French manicure, wrap a rubber band around your nail as a guide.

**Suruchi Puri** Female

1. While applying mascara to my bottom lashes, i make sure i use the mascara wand to "stamp" my decrease lashline so it seems like i used some eyeliner. This trick allows me shop time and it offers definition to my lower lashline with out using some other product.

2. If i do not have the blush coloration i want, i use a lipstick of the same shade and apply it to my cheeks like a cream blush. This offers me a luminous end without having to use an illuminator on my cheeks, plus i can use drugstore lipsticks to gain the right cheek color without spending too much money.

3. For a fast bun, i acquire my hair right into a ponytail in my hand, then i twist the hair and loop it round itself on my head and use a hair tie to fasten it. It literally takes one minute.

4. For extraordinarily smooth toes and hands, i follow a heavy responsibility moisturizer for dry pores and skin and enclose my feet in thick socks over night. The subsequent morning, i am left with smooth toes and arms. In case you do not have a heavy duty moisturizer, vaseline works too.

Five. For an inexpensive makeup remover, i exploit toddler oil to cast off my eye make-up. It's soft on the pores and skin, it breaks down eyeliner and mascara really without problems, and it's cheap. You do not should rub and tug your delicate eye place to get your make-up off.

6. To make any lipstick matte, i take a two ply tissue paper, separate it and press on sheet onto my lips, taking a translucent powder, i dirt it over the sheet and i am getting immediately matte lips.

7. If i don't have an eyeliner to be had and that i wish to define my eyes, i use an angled eyeliner brush and a mascara to line my eyes. I coat the eyeliner brush with mascara and use it to line and define my top lash line. (do not use this for your water line, it's going to burn and make your eyes water).

Banned
    **Ms Pink** Female

- Drink lemon water
    - Use cold tea bag on your tired eyes for 15mins
    - Sleep at least 7 hours or more
    - Always remove your make up before sleep
    - Wash your bedsheets regularly
    - Avoid fast food and eat more fruit!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful