Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

**Akshara Joshi** Female

Default What is better for skin care?

Hi guys,

I have very sensitive facial skin, and I'd like your advice on one thing - A few of my friends suggest I try home remedies, but honestly, I've been trying everything and I still have blackheads and acne problems. I'd rather just go to a skin clinic and get done with it, but a lot of people are against it.

You guys seem to know your stuff, so what do you recommend?

**Brenda** Female

there are alot of do it yourself remedies on the diy thread. sandy is very good with homemade products for sensitive skin. so are many of our other people. i myself am not able to do home remedies because i am always working. as far as a skin clinic, if you can go to one they might be able to prescribe something for your skin. mosts prescriptions are sometimes a little harsh on skin. everyone is different. i hope someone can give you a precise answer to your question. best of luck.

I would suggest you go to a dermatologist and get a professional recommendation with regards to your facial skin.

I can help you with your skin care if you want natural products. Just sent me a private note of what your skin is like, ie dry, oily, etc. and I will give you some recipes that you may want to try. I promise you they will be easy to make and use.

Akshara Joshi use the natural products. Like this Alebera etc.

**Marcelo** Male

Great posting.
    Make sure to wash your face twice a day, and if u hav acne, i would bring the acne stuff u r using. stick to your skin routine.

My skin has always been dry and yes very sensitive as well. After a friend suggested Parachute Advanced Body lotion and I started using it, I have never looked back. It is soft, smooth and blends well. The mint extracts make it**non sticky and the fragrance of a coconut is an added advantage.*You should try it too. It really helps.

**Ziesha Shey** Female

Use Retin-A , it is superb for skin

**P** Male

The key is to start somewhere. I recommend trying natural methods first, as a lot of chemical based products will be harsh and leave your skin in worse condition in the long run. Plus become very expensive. If that is the route you want to take I would consult a dermatologist to find the right fit.

But again I tell everyone to try natural first.

I have found 100% tea tree oil to work well on those who suffer with acne.

To keep your face looking as youthful as possible, you need to properly cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize your skin while never leaving the house without good moisturizer.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast