Default What are you thinking at the moment?

What are you thinking at the moment?

I think I need to go shovel this snow.

Why ?

snow are beautiful .

I think I need study English good .

I shoveled snow not long ago from my driveway for hours. The first time we had so much snow in Las Vegas (8 inches)

Okay this is really such a random question which shows how bored dWhite is. And Jodi, your English is understandable but does need improvement.

Anyway, I am not thinking of anything in particular right now. There are so many things to do so I have so many thought (work-related) in my head. It's almost lunch here so I guess I'm thinking of lunch.

**Brenda** Female

i was thinking how beautiful this world is but no one seems to stop and look.

**** Female

I was sitting here looking at my beautiful baby boy and feeling very blessed! At the same moment, I was thinking of the baby I have on the way and feeling overwhelmed, but happy! AND I was also thinking about finally biting the bullet and going to the dermatologist. I think the eczema on my hands is infected... I have never been diagnosed, but I may be a little ADD... which I don't believe in! I think I can just multitask well!!!

I'm thinking that I really should go outside and do some yard work and enjoy the sunshine that's streaming in the windows instead of sitting here at the computer. It's usually too cold to enjoy that but this morning is both beautiful and mild.

**** Female

I'm thinking that I need to make a list of things I have to do, and start doing them. Also I'm thinking (and hoping) that if I'll write all those things down, I'll stop feeling overwhelmed.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful