Default Army - Skin Care PLEASE HELP!

Hey everyone. Well my name is Daniel, I'm 18 and I'm starting basic training for the Army in about a month. I currently use pro active and its working great except its leaving my skin dry.

My question for you today is this. Since I will not be able to take and facial product's with me, for obvisious reason's, what facial soap should I get that will both control my acne and not dry out my face. Also, will a sensative skin shaving cream help with these two problems as well.

Any other tips about this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Thank's a million

Good luck! You can bring an oatmeal bar for your face (Aveeno- its a USA brand). When I was a teen that's what the doctor told me to use for my skin when I was breaking out. Its portable, simple and can't do any harm. Any bar soap has the tendency to dry the skin because of the residue it leaves and the high chemical content. but that's your best shot i think. You're not allowed to have basic skin care products? That sounds a little harsh! Mario Badescu (you can get it at KIT) has nice sensitive skin products and a great shaving cream.

Uh oh. Too bad. If you stop using pro activ it will make your acne break out again. Well that's what happened to me anyway. I don't see why you can bring a bar of soap and not the entire pro active kit though. What's the difference? is there a limit to the number of items that you can bring? Anyway, if it helps, I think you'd want to use a Dove product so that it'll double as a moisturizer and at the same time, keep your face clean. I'd suggest Cetaphil, but it's so gentle that it doesn't get rid of all the dirt!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful