Hybrid View

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Default How to loose weight quickly ?

I am overweight and I would like to have some information about the sport. I've gained weight and I would like to know how to lose it. I want to do some exercise but I have back troubles so I don't want to do it wrong. What kind of exercise should I do ? I would like to have a skinny belly to go to the beach this summer D

I'm looking forward to reading you.

**Jari Becker** Male

Limit your carb intake, stop eating junk and outside food as well as get rid of soft drink
    exercise is must and give up on sedentary life style and lead to a active life
    eat fresh fruits and veggies and give preference to home made food
    hope it will help you

**Marie Miguel** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Shizakhan View Post
    I am overweight and I would like to have some information about the sport. I've gained weight and I would like to know how to lose it. I want to do some exercise but I have back troubles so I don't want to do it wrong. What kind of exercise should I do ? I would like to have a skinny belly to go to the beach this summer D

I'm looking forward to reading you.
    Hi,

I'm a little on the heavy side, too, and it's been six months since I've been following a normal diet of less carbs and more protein, paired with a rejuvenating and therapeutic yoga routine. I've lost some belly fat already. You may think it doesn't produce results, but it really does. Calms the mind too. Why don't you give it a try?

**Ellen Debem** Female

I know this is a long shot, have you ever heard of the water diet? I had a girl friend who did it for 2 weeks and she had lost loads of weight. I did hear it was a bit risky but she said she has never felt any better.

Its a bit like a detox for the body and all you do is drink water, no food as they say water is a filling as well. I would not do it myself but it worked for you. Look around for yourself and see what you think.