Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bath and Body oils

Hello,

I found a great way to moisturize my skin with the coconut body oils.

My favorite oil is coconut scented cocount oil, not because we are selling them on our site, but rather it is an excellent moisturizer for the skin.

Taking a bath with the coconut oil is great, and applying some coconut lotion after the bath is even better. My wife loves the scent.

Here some very good information about the coconut oil for skin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coconut_oil

Natural Elements, do you think body oil in general is good for sensitive skin? I like it but some of them feel quite heavy to me and while I'm not overly sensitive, it does. Is there any way to tell by looking at a bottle if it's one of the more lightweight oils? Thanks.

There is two kind of body oils. The first one which we don't sell anymore but you can find it on Oils of Aloha online. The Kukui oil is a great moisturizer, but my customers prefere the lotions because it is greaseless and live the skin soft and soothe like silk.

The coconut body oils is great for bath and body that will penetrate quickly in your skin and deeply moisturize. To keep the same scent all day long, and to have your skin soft, rub on some coconut lotion on your skin.

If you take a bath, test the quantity you need to avoid a heavy oil feeling. These natural body oils are made with pure coconut oil.

The coconut oils work wonderful as massage therapie, we are selling 5 different scents. If you are interested in buying these products, please check our profile and click on our link site.

If you have a sensitive skin, I recommend the Kukui lotion unscented or use the body oil scent that you are not allergic for.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Natural Elements, do you think body oil in general is good for sensitive skin? I like it but some of them feel quite heavy to me and while I'm not overly sensitive, it does. Is there any way to tell by looking at a bottle if it's one of the more lightweight oils? Thanks.

Thanks NaturalElements, I appreciate the detailed information. That was a most helpful post. Yes, I'm not too fond of the greasy after feeling of some of the oils but I have found they moisturize better. Obviously I've not been trying the right lotions.

I bought the olive oil spray from the Body SHop and have been using it on my body whent he weather's really cold. i have sensitive skin like Kay and so far, the oil hasn't irritated my skin in any way. I am actually interested in buying a vitamin e spray on oil. i hear that it's very good.

i use olive oil during Winter season

Sounds great, but i have never used it. I have heard that use of coconut oil can blacken your skin. I don't know if it is true. I will try using it and post a review here soon.

**** Female

A warm bath is the perfect way to relax and unwind when we feel the need to pamper ourselves. Essential oils can turn your bath into an all-natural healing sanctuary. Essential oils such as Rosemary, Rose, Eucalyptus, Chamomile and Orange are known for their energising and stimulating properties. They relax sore muscles and also create a sense of well being. For relaxing your tired feet, you can dip your feet in hot water and add a few drops of Peppermint oil in it.

Coconut oil is good but i too heard that it darkens skin. But i use a well-balanced oil blend which suites most skin types. This oil blend may also be used directly on the skin. Ingredients for that are:
    1 1/2 oz. olive oil
    3 oz. almond oil
    1 oz. sesame oil
    1 oz. canola oil
    1/2 oz. wheat germ oil
    Pour oils in a jar, cap with a tight fitting lid and shake well. Add 1 oz. oil per bath.
    Try this and you can feel the difference.

Medically speaking Coconut oil has a special feature of healing the wounds.Its really good for the Skin and hair.It avoids all kind of skin tampering and it keeps your body more shiny and smooth.It enriches the hair and it controls the hair fall.Also it controls the dandruff too.Everyone should give it a try.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast