Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

**antelina** Female

Default Fed up with oily skin?

How do you people maintain your oily skin? I feel stressed after having an outing or shopping as my skin would catch all the dirt and give a dull look. Is there any remedy for this? I have tried many talcs, but in vain and hence, I would like to have a natural solution for this. While searching for a solution, I saw a blog. It says that half cup of sage or thyme with half cup boiling water applied with a cotton pad on your face is a good solution for oily skin. Has anyone tried this? I would like to get suggestions, as this is completely new to me.

**Cassie Lyons** Female

I wash my face every morning and night with a gentle face wash, use a natural face wipe during the day especially after workouts, and exfoliate in the shower. For moisture I use aveeno or coconut oil.

**Ashley Sawyer** Female

Water is the best solution for me. Though I used some products but I always make sure that I wash my face with water often daily.

**Gabbie Rien** Female

One thing you wouldn't think is you need to moisturize with a light moisturizer. If you don't moisturize and your skin becomes dry from your face soap, your oil glands will overcompensate, creating an oily film on your face.

Banned
    **Shiza khan** Female

I have pimples and black heads on my chin area,, is this a cause of oily skin

**Somya Patel** Female

Well! you must go for chemical free products. There are many herbal products which are helpful in treating oily skin problems. Multani Mitti is one of the best product which can help for oily skin problems. For best result you can go for https://burstofhappyness.in

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

I want some of the homemade tips that can cure pimples and black heads. I used many products but as I leave to use these products pimples appear again. what thing can treat permanently? what type of medicens or any other thing.

Banned
    **Beru** Female

I only wash my face twice a day! Wash too often is not a good thing. Stay hydrated too!

Other than natural remedy, i do go for treatment and this is one of best that I would like to share with you guys! http://radium-aesthetics.com/treatme...sma-singapore/

My skin tone improved significantly and I think I looks younger without the need to put thick make up now =D

Banned
    **Caroilne** Female

To control excessive oil production it is crucial to have regular facials with steam it’s an excellent skin care treatment that promote deep cleansing of pores while increasing circulation to the face and giving you an overall glowing complexion.There are also many essential tips which can help you get rid of oily skin:
    Wash your face twice a day with a mild cleanser. Also use warm water to clean your face, and not hot water. Make sure not to over-wash your face to get rid of the oil on your face because some natural oils are essential for our skin.

**Aloe** Female

I tend to steam my face once or twice a week and use an aloe vera moisturizer.
    Works fine for me

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast