Default Advice! I literally give up - Super sensitive skin!

Hi all,

Literally fed up now, so i have super sensitive skin to point i cant use ANY high street make up brands, any make up wipes whatsoever even hypersensitive ones & fragrance free.

I use clinique because it dont irritate my skin but it also dont help my skin just stays the same.
    I have good and bad days, and somedays i can use something i always use and react to it.

Tonight i thought i would give a homemade face mask a go, with coconut oil... BAD idea! made my skin sting so bad and all red.
    Everything docs have given me irritates me and dermatologist basically told me to go private but thats money i dont have as im a student.

i would love to be able to use something to take my make-up off other than hot water that is going to help my skin. i drink lots of water, eat as healthy as possible but that dont really matter if skin is so sensitive.

Any ideas or advice at all would be appreciated! im tired of paying £60 for face creams that although dont irritate me dont actually help me.
    if any tips or ideas with natural face masks would be great.
    please no-one say aloe vera had soo many people try selling me that and its another thing i cant use lol!

Thank you xxx

**Cassie Lyons** Female

No advice just wish you luck! I have sensitive skin as well. I've found that the products made by Ora's Amazing Herbal don't affect me but they don't sell makeup remover. :/

**Ashley Sawyer** Female

That's sad to hear. For my face usually water helps me a lot. Frequent washing with water daily. Though I use face mask with great effect on me. I hope you found a product or remedy that could help you with your skin.

**Cassie Lyons** Female

Have you tried any of the suggestions yet? Did they work? Hope you're able to get relief soon!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful