Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Best way to get rid of bags under eyes

What's the best way to get rid of bags under eyes? There's nothing more annoying than having bags under eyes and frustrated of not knowing how to fix the problem yourself.

1.Most of these problem comes from intake on high salty foods, which leads to fluid retention and causes results in eye bags in the morning.

2.Too much sun and smoking. These dries and weakens the skin on your face, causing eyes to wrinkle or sag.

3.When you sleep on your side or your stomach, it causes gravity that build fluids to collect under your eyes, which might explain those bags under the eyes.

Here's your starting point on how to reverse your eye bags situation........

1. Avoid or cut down your intake on high salty foods. Eat rich antioxidants foods like salmon fish, tomatoes, and fruits, such as berries and citrus.

2. Avoid too much sun exposure. Use sunglasses, sunscreen and hats to protect your face from harmful UV rays and stop smoking.

3. Change your sleep position, by sleeping on your back and add an extra pillow under your head, and use a moisturizing eye cream around your eyes, that have vitamins and nutrients. All these helps stimulate collagen production.

If you like to check out the product that I found, you can find it at eye-bags.org/eyecream

What you'll found over there is added benefit, that I personally found that teaches exactly the best way to get rid of bags under eyes.

The very product that provided you the solution you were looking for, when you were searching for the best way to get rid of bags under eyes

So if you like to take a look, go and head over the link should head over to the link below and you'll be presented all the information over there. Hope you'll find it helpful

To Recap Again
    Step 1. Cut down your intake on high salty foods.
    Step 2. Avoid too much Sun and Stop smoking
    Step 3. Change your sleeping position by sleeping on your back. Also, use eye cream.

But you still need to know, when you drink too much alcohol and going to bed with your makeup on. You'll wake up with more eye puffiness.

Lessen the intake of alcohol. Drink water before you go to bed, wash off your makeup and use eye cream around and under your eyes.

If you want the best way, break free from all other cycles that causes eyebags, wrinkles and puffiness.....

Consider the eye cream instantly right now, to get rid of bags under your eyes.

**Marie Miguel** Female

The easiest way to get rid of eye bags is to drink a lot of water. I also remember my mom's advice are tea bags and cucumber. I think, its effective.

thanks for sharing such useful points in our daily life should also follow them

**Lee Ching** Female

1) Drink water to flush excess salt out of your system.
    2) Avoid salty foods and dehydrating drinks like coffee.
    3) Put on some consealer.
    4) Put on some peptide anti-wrinkle microcream.
    5) Place warm - not hot - teabags over your eyes.
    6) Place something cool (e.g. chilled cucumber) over your eyes.

Banned
    **Beru** Female

Can try at Radium Medical Aesthetics - Suntec. Quite good =D

**Kenneth** Male

You can also use Raw Potato

Raw Potato
    Grate one or two raw potatoes to extract the juice. Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it over your closed eyes. Make sure the juice covers the dark circles under your eyes as well as the eyelids.

**penelope** Female

Being a mother of toddlers, I usually do not get to sleep the recommended 8 hours on a regular basis & this had started to show on my eyes. I had deep dark circles around my Eyes. I have already been using dermalmd's serum products for my skin & love them, thus I trust the brand.Within a week there was a considerate reduction in the puffiness & darkness around my eyes. When u r going through the sleepless nights,this cream really help u to heal with.

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Eye bag as I think this is a cause of anti aging with the age factor the tissue structures and muscles supporting eyelids weaken. Due to age the skin may start to sag, and fat that is normally confined eye area can move into the area below your eyes. The area under the eyes can accumulate fluid, it makes the under eye area appear puffy or swollen. So now a days there are different treatments available such as home remedies, cosmetic products and the most famous treatment is surgery.. Any ways according to your skin problem you can select any best treatment but before any treatment you should consult to surgeon.

**Kati O'Rourke** Female

Multi Function Eye Cream from my Rodan + Fields business. It works wonders on eye bags. Google before and after pics to see how fabulous it is. Believe me you won't regret it

**Wendy Teng** Female

You can try a free solution like:
    1. Place warm teabags over your eyes for a few minutes.

2. Soothe your eyes with cold cucumbers.

If it doesn't work, then you have to facial your skin:

3. A temporary and quick fix by using Instantly Ageless that works within 2 minutes.

4. A permanent fix is to use LUMINESCE Cellular Rejuvenation Serum which is developed by dermatologist, it helps to remove eye bags, dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines, stretch marks, heals wound, face lift, whitening and reveal your unique glow. It's Paraben free. My cousin-in-law currently is using.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast