Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    **Caroilne** Female

Dark circles usually appear when you don’t get sleep enough. They are quiet to be seen by others so many people, especially women cover them by a thick cream mask.
    So I recommend you some home remedies with ingredients which are only in your kitchen to help you cure dark circles.
    Pour cold milk into a bowl. You can add ices or cold water to maximize its benefits.
    A cotton ball should be soaked in the bowl and applied on the dark circles in the face.
    After several minutes, use cold water to wash the face
    The daily use of cold milk will help you on how to get rid of dark circles quickly.

I have horribly dark eye bags but thanks to dermalmd under eye serum they are now disappearing. I use this eye serum before putting on makeup in the morning and before I go to bed at night. I have been using this serum for a couple of weeks.

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Dip cotton pads in this mixture and place on the eyes for 20 minutes, this well help in reducing the swelling around the eyes. 4. Cucumber relief: Cucumbers are a fantastic natural remedy to get rid of under eye puffiness. Take 2 slices of fresh refrigerated cucumber and place it on your eyes for 25 minutes.

**Marie Miguel** Female

Thanks for sharing this useful information. I have eyebags since forever. I do like eating salty food so maybe I should lessen my salt intake and see if there would be any difference.

**rosie** Female

Hey. very informative post. And thanks for sharing those tips as well.
    I am sure we all face the problem of dark circles. I too have them. I have been trying a lot of thing lately. But I think it takes time for dark circles to disappear. So we shouldn’t just stop doing things we have been doing just because results are not shown soon. We have to be patient and give time for the results to show.They are sharing some tips to keep in mind to reduce our under eye bags.
    I thought of sharing this here so that it would be helpful to all.

**Marie Miguel** Female

Keep skin hydrated by drinking 8 glasses of water daily, avoid stress or if not, find time to relax, put cold tea bags on both eyes and make sure to sleep 6-8 hours a day.

well, the easiest way to get rid is to undergo a dark patches removal surgery and its fast and effective

**Illeana Fernandes** Female

Having under eye bags are really not a good sign, I on the other hand developed it in my teens only, because of studies used to sleep late. I make sure to drink a lot of water and have been advised to apply aloe Vera gel for cooling and calmness around my eye area. You can give it a try too.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12