Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

**Herry Braun** Male

Default Aloe Vera for Acne

For severe acne, I recommend to use Aloe Vera natural herb. Daily apply Aloe Vera gel on acne. Before use, pluck a Aloe Vera leaf and leave it to excrete yellow liquid that is not usable then use remaining gel.

Herry

I find cosmetics with natural collagen extremely helpful for the problems with acne. My friend, who used to have very problematic skin helped herself applying such cosmetics regularly.

I think besides aloe vera, we can mix aloe vera with honey and little lime droplets. Mix carefully and then apply it on your face (not only on the acne areas). Honey has healing function to the damage skin, and lime is good for washing carefully the skin due to its useful acid, but you should use it for a 1-2 droplets of lime or lemon is ok. You can use this recipe for twice a week.
    Besides, I will recommend some other ways to protect your skin against acne and scars. You can take a look and then change it weekly if you want.
    I usually use avocados for this treatment.
    here are steps:
    Get a ripe avocado whose seed and skin are removed.
    Get it mashed up and pour one spoon of raw honey into it.
    Mix them well.
    Apple the paste over your skin in about 10-15 minutes.
    After that, use warm water to wash your face and pat dry it.
    I have this recipe due to this post, let check it out, it's really helpful, everytime I have concern, I directly surf this site. Hope you will find it more helpful as I do. https://wikihomenutrition.com/avocados-health-benefits/
    Moreover, I do use egg for skin care product )) How to use it? It's really cheap and easy to practice. You just need an egg with the white separated from the yolk. The white you mix with honey and 2-3 droplets, mix carefully until it has bubbles, and the liquid is not transparent as before. You can see in this site how they gave feedbak about the white of egg. http://www.acne.org/egg-white-mask-reviews-203/ It's really helpful. And after applying that substance on your face, you re-wash and apply the yolk again, let it dry and re-wash carefully. The yolk has function to protect your skin from sunshine, tighten the spores. Let's check it out.

**Susie Henderson** Female

Great ideas! I also use coconut oil as a moisturizer when my face is really dry (boo winter months)

here are some home remedies you can check these Apply some apple cider vinegar. ...
    Make a cinnamon and honey mask. ...
    The land of milk and honey (or yogurt) ...
    Whip up some 'whites. ...
    Papaya for the pimple prone. ...
    Make an orange peel paste.Apply some apple cider vinegar. ...
    Make a cinnamon and honey mask. ...
    The land of milk and honey (or yogurt) ...
    Whip up some 'whites. ...
    Papaya for the pimple prone. ...
    Make an orange peel paste.

**Aaron Berk** Male

Aloe vera is very good of acne. But only use natural gel of aloe vera. Cut one leaf of aloe vera and peel it, then there comes gel. Use that gel directly to the affected area and you will see the results very soon.

Applying toothpaste to acne is also benefcial.

**Steve Xavior** Male

which part of aloe vera is best yellow liquid material which come after plucking tree or white gel?

**Nicola Brouillard** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Herrybraun View Post
    For severe acne, I recommend to use Aloe Vera natural herb. Daily apply Aloe Vera gel on acne. Before use, pluck a Aloe Vera leaf and leave it to excrete yellow liquid that is not usable then use remaining gel.

Herry
    I have been using aloe vera for the past month or so and have had mixed results. It seems to do a decent job fading my red marks, but it seems like everytime I put it on it seems to purge other areas causing a never ending cycle of developing new active spots. Sometimes I have wondered if I had not put it on, would I have as many active spots. So for now I'm suspending my use of aloe vera.

Banned
    **jyothish** Male

Aloe vera is useful for acne. Take scalp from aloe vera leaf and apply it in affected area. Also, acne and acne scar can be removable by an ayurvedic medicine Agnijith effectively.

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

I have chin dark spots on my chin area, how i can treated it

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast