Default Acne keeps getting worse!!

cne has been getting worse so I've started using more acne products and washing my face 3 times a day because I have oily skin, but nothing is working and my acne keeps getting worse. I've been getting way more pimples around my face and blackheads but mostly on my nose. I break out the most in between my eyebrows and near my hairline, but recently I have been getting pimples on my chin. Any product suggestions or tips? Update: I exfoliate everyday, and use a cleanser everyday but do my full routine every other day because I don't want to dry out my skin.
    Full routine:
    Exfoliate
    Cleanser- biore deep pore charcoal cleanser
    Olay scrub- Olay blackhead clearing scrub Self heating cleanser- biore warming anti blackhead cleanser
    Pore minimizer- biore charcoal pore minimizer Clearasil- clearasil rapid action face scrub
    P.S. -short term fixes preferred

**Susie Henderson** Female

So you are using four scrubs a day? Your skin is probably getting more oily because of over scrubbing and stripping the oils. Also, it may be a reaction to one of the products you are using. You should wash your face with a gentle acne wash or scrub every day, exfoliate a couple times a week, and moisturize with an appropriate moisturizer for your skin type.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful