Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I am 29 years old and cosmetic plastic surgery is out for me. I'm talking for the time being but I'm not closing my doors for it.

Actors are more pressured than an ordinary person since they are subjected with unsolicited comments because they are famous and very visible with the public (not just a county or a country but the whole world).

without money problems or risk, sure, why the heck not. Plastic surgery I think should not be overdone, but I am ok with one or two procedures done on a person. If you truly judge on personality, plastic surgery shouldn't matter. The thing that I have a problem with is people who find it overly important and do it at any cost, who are selfish about it and don't have priorities straight and act like plastic surgery is a drug and they're addicted, even if they have never done it before. I also hate people who view it as trendy. To me, plastic surgery is the same as a piercing or tattoo or hair dye. I don't hate it or love it, and I would not judge someone as being better or worse for having it than otherwise. Whatever floats your boat.

Default Plastic Surgery

Well said ACNEPERFECT, if you do your research & find a well respected & sensible Surgeon who refuses to let you go overboard it can be very rewarding knowing your face has stopped aging ahead of your birthdays

I think that surgeries should be encouraged only when it is the only solution to an issue. If someone can live better then why not. But the fact is that everyone has something which needs improvement which is essentially why the saying goes that no one's perfect, which is true. However, do your loved ones accept the way you are? Do they love you or their affection is only restricted to your looks? Think about it........if that is true then unfortunately they do not love you. So I feel that change whatever needs to be improved from within. It is not just a saying that the most beautiful things on the earth are children. Try being as selfless, satisfied, happy and fun loving as them and then feel the difference.

I think god had made everyone in the way they will look good. I am against this surgery if some of doing it unnecessarily that might look u more vulgar then before if its actually not needed to your body.

**Peak Foreclosure** Male

If you are considering plastic surgery, you must be honest with yourself. Just because the name includes the word "plastic" doesn't mean patients who have this surgery end up with a face full of fake stuff. Plastic surgery is a special type of surgery that can involve both a person's appearance and ability to function.
    ~Thanks

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

No I don't agree with it, or ever want it.
    BUT saying that, I want to get into the beauty industry, which can involve administering botox and other procedures which can also be altering to the body.
    I wouldn't necesarily mind being the surgeon, but definitely not the patient.
    I am blessed, I was born slim and have double D boobs.
    Even though I won't have this forever, I still wouldn't change it 20-30 years down the line.
    When I have children I want them to see the same person all through their lives, and the only thing that will change is that I will age. Which is a natural process and one, I think, shouldn't be interrupted.
    I'm tired of seeing fake looking people and people that have changed themselves.
    It's silly, don't do it and love what you have.

L.
    x
    Skin is my passion.

Default plastic surgery

Quote Originally Posted by skinlover View Post
    No I don't agree with it, or ever want it.
    BUT saying that, I want to get into the beauty industry, which can involve administering botox and other procedures which can also be altering to the body.
    I wouldn't necesarily mind being the surgeon, but definitely not the patient.
    I am blessed, I was born slim and have double D boobs.
    Even though I won't have this forever, I still wouldn't change it 20-30 years down the line.
    When I have children I want them to see the same person all through their lives, and the only thing that will change is that I will age. Which is a natural process and one, I think, shouldn't be interrupted.
    I'm tired of seeing fake looking people and people that have changed themselves.
    It's silly, don't do it and love what you have.

L.
    x
    You really don't know how you will react to aging until it starts to creep up on you, sometimes fading hormones & hormone imbalances can have devastating effects, looking older than your years, I had a face & neck lift some years ago (50) & I'm glad I did, never thinking when I was in my 20's or even 30's that I'd go under the knife. You only see the stupid celebs doing stupid things to themselves, not all of us come out looking like freaks. As for boobs, you will never know what it's like to have nothing, I can tell you it's not great, most women want to look like a woman, at least I have always wanted to but that is where I draw the line, I'm afraid I'm to scared of the pain involved.

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

Nah, I'll stick with what I have.
    Skin is my passion.

**Joe Buch** Male

To be honest i wuld like to but i am scared. I would like to one day, and i would like my wife to do it too.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast