Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Big red hard pimple on my chin

It's the kind of pimple that just sits under the skin for a long. But I can feel it, and I wanted it gone before Christmas, so I tried to pop it.. SO now it's really red and still mostly under my skin. How do I get it out?! How do I make it ripen faster?!!

That's spooky because I woke up with one of them too! Strange as it will sound, I find leaving a dab of toothpaste on it overnight brings them to a head and reduces the redness. I learned this in my teens and it's served me well for about thirty years now.

Is it just me or do these things flare up more when cameras are around?! Every time I have something really special going on like a wedding, I get one and yet I can count on the one hand how many pimples I get in a year.

HI

Product Name:Zeno Pro Replacement Tip Cartridge, 90 Count

IT DOES IMMEDIATE RESPOND ON YOUR SKIN PROBLEM.JUST ONE DROP AND YOU CAN FEEL THE TREATMENT WORKING ON YOUR PIMPLE PROBLEM. PLUS IT MAKES YOUR PIMPLE GO AWAY IN A WEEK. I PREFER THIS PRODUCT WHETHER HAVING A BAD PIMPLE PROBLEM OR NOT TRY THIS PRODUCT.

FOR FURTHER DETAILS or TO KNOW MORE ABOUT FEW MORE PRODUCTS VIEW : [ Link removed ]

REGARDS
    KADIN

**** Female

Try using clarifying mask with kaolin as overnight treatment. Just dab some on the pimple and leave till next morning. If pimple is really big this will not make it go away in just one night but it will reduce swelling and redness.

Mine's is a lot better now. I hate those ones that are sore under the skin! My husband says I get them when I'm stressed which makes sense as they just come up when something big is going on usually like I said. Anyone else find that? I'm the same way with cold sores.

Mine's gone as well but I popped it hehe...I'll try the toothpaste next time. wonder what properties of toothpaste make pimples heal faster though?!! I only use toothpaste for my teeth and for burns, but hopefully it'll be a great acne medication as well!

It's better to visit a dermatologist first and then employ any suggested medicine.Today's science proved that Curcumin Extract Capsules has a very good effect on acne.

Quote Originally Posted by mimico View Post
    Mine's gone as well but I popped it hehe...I'll try the toothpaste next time. wonder what properties of toothpaste make pimples heal faster though?!! I only use toothpaste for my teeth and for burns, but hopefully it'll be a great acne medication as well!
    You know what, I haven't the faintest idea LOL. I don't know if it's simply because it forms some kind of seal over it that stops it from getting air or if it's the baking soda perhaps.

I'm rambling. I really don't have a clue and am just thinking out loud. I'd have popped mine too if it had ever came to a head but it didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post

Is it just me or do these things flare up more when cameras are around?! Every time I have something really special going on like a wedding, I get one and yet I can count on the one hand how many pimples I get in a year.
    Quoting myself here but remember I was wondering about this? I just saw a story about how that can related to stress. Mimico, I was wondering if you noticed yourself being particularly stressed out before the holidays? But then who isn't...

This is an excerpt from the article which has an accompanying video.

'I swear, my kids are giving me gray hairs! And I'm cursed! I always get a pimple on my nose before a party!' Is it all in your head? Maybe not! There actually may be some science to those old wives tales.

Ever notice how you always get a pimple before a big date? It's not a coincidence! Dermatologists have found when you're stressed out, your body releases a hormone called cortisol.

"When cortisol levels increase, oil production increases and sometimes that will cause acne in patients that have never even had acne before," Flor Mayoral, M.D., a dermatologist in South Miami, Fla., told Ivanhoe.

As if acne wasn't bad enough, stress can cause your hair to fall out too! "When people are stressed out, your body also responds by taking a time out, and we really do not need hair," Dr. Mayoral explains.

Quote Originally Posted by mimico View Post
    It's the kind of pimple that just sits under the skin for a long. But I can feel it, and I wanted it gone before Christmas, so I tried to pop it.. SO now it's really red and still mostly under my skin. How do I get it out?! How do I make it ripen faster?!!

Hi,

I Hope this is perfect product.

Product Name :Ocean Salt Cleanser by LUSH

IT DOES IMMEDIATE RESPOND ON YOUR SKIN PROBLEM. JUST ONE DROP AND YOU CAN FEEL THE TREATMENT WORKING ON YOUR PIMPLE PROBLEM.

For More Details: stateofbeauty.com.

regards
    kadin

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast