Default Extremely OILY DEHYDRATED skin and eyebrow hairloss.

Hello, I really need help with my condition. I have not been able to find a solution to my problems. Here is what I am suffering from:

1. Extremely OILY DEHYDRATED face. After I wash my face and put on moisturizer, my skin feels very very tight. About 30 minutes later my skin is extremely oily, but still very tight and dehydrated. I looks awful, very leathery, huge pores, ect. All this time I thought I had dry skin, but according to many articles online the difference between dry and dehydrated skin is that dry skin does not produce oil, but dehydrated skin produces too much oil because it is lacking in water.

2. When ever I wash my face I can see white paste covering my eyebrows and my beard. I don't know if this is a mixture of oil and dead skin or something else. A couple of years ago I went to a dermatologist and he told me I have Seborrheic Dermatitis and prescribed Nizoral to use on my eyebrows and on my beard, but this did not help at all. I have also tried Tea Tree oil, ACV, Dead Sea Salt, and other dandruff shampoos and it does not help. I also have this paste on my scalp, I use Head & Shoulders shampoo, but it doesn't really get rid of the problem.

3. Every time I wash my face I lose eyebrow hairs. My eyebrow hairs are very weak and easily fall out. My beard hair is very brittle and dead looking, it resembles straw. I also have hair loss on my scalp. The rest of the hair on my body looks very thin and weak.

I have recently been using Cerave hydrating cleanser and Cerave moisturizing lotion, and this has help a little bit with the dehydrated skin, but very little. My face still looks awful and I am still losing hair.

Does anyone have any advice or idea of what is going on and what I can do to help my dehydrated skin and hair problems?

Hey Jose do you perhaps have a picture of all this? Because i'm trying to picture it all in my head but it's not vivid enough. If you don't feel comfortable showing it to everyone please private message me, i sell skincare products but most of all i'm a nutritionist and i'd rather see what's going on, perhaps you're lacking nutrients. Hope you wouldn't mind sharing the pics

**Catharine** Female

Hey Jose. I saw this in my professional work so many times already. Maybe you could try changing the products? I would recommend you to try ph equlibrant moisturizer from madefromearth since it is an amazing organic product. This pH balanced moisturizer provides the foundation for maintaining clear, healthy skin. This is a non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, light non-greasy formula created for all skin types. I am sure this will help you! Please let me know! =)

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful