Thread: Greasy skin

**Isaac** Male

Default Greasy skin

I'm a 14 year old with medium acne. I treat my acne just using Neutrogena anti acne cleanser (salicylic acid). When I'm done washing my face, my skin becomes extremely dry so I use Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer. After a few hours my skin begins to replenish it's oils and I have double the moisture my skin needs, this results in me having really greasy skin. What would you recommend?

**Cassie Lyons** Female

Make sure you are drinking enough water. Also, a healthy diet can help. Try an all natural face oil (I personally use oras amazing herbals but even coconut oil could work) and don't over do it! Only a couple drops are needed. Is there a specific area that tends to get greasier? For me it's the top half of my forehead so I just avoid putting the oil on that area.

Try applying mixture of aloe-Vera and honey. boil aloe- Vera leaf with little water for few minutes and grind it with honey to make a taste

I am 18 years old please suggest me which cream should i use to apply for pimples i am afraid of these, pimples are too much irritating.

**Agnes BridwellMarten** Female

Try using a milder cleanser, so that your skin won't become too dry, and apply coconut oil just before you go to sleep so that your skin will be moisturized when you wake up in the morning.

**Nicola Brouillard** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Cray View Post
    I'm a 14 year old with medium acne. I treat my acne just using Neutrogena anti acne cleanser (salicylic acid). When I'm done washing my face, my skin becomes extremely dry so I use Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer. After a few hours my skin begins to replenish it's oils and I have double the moisture my skin needs, this results in me having really greasy skin. What would you recommend?
    there is a fabulous book about skin care called Pure Skin. It explains in some detail why certain skin types are the way they are. It can help you determine exactly what's going on with your skin. It also has natural recipes you can make yourself that will help calm and improve your skin, although admittedly some of the ingredients, like essential oils, can be somewhat pricey. However, that might be preferable to skin damage caused by breakouts, something I've had a problem with in the past. You can try getting the book from your local library.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful