Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    **Deepak Ghimire** Male

Default What do you hate about your skin ?

I guess this question might be difficult to someone but anyway, do you care to share what do you hate about your skin ? I don't have not much to hate. I'm a male so not much of beauty and cosmetic. But yea sometimes my skin gets dried in winter and i always have to use some creams and thats what i'm lazy about.

**** Female

Acne, and the fact that my skin gets dry from anti-acne treatments.

I just hate that my skin is easily irritated. Some people can stay under the sun for a long time and not get burned, but not me. Some people can just wash their face with water and it won't break out, but not me. Some people can apply any kind of cream or go without using beauty products and their skin will look great, but not me. And I hate that my skin eczema prevents me from petting and hugging the super cute dogs I see...

**** Female

I hate the fact that I have eczema. Every time I turn around, I have a fresh break out! Right now I am stuck in this four day cycle.
    Day one: Red and inflamed, burning... and itchy!
    Day two: Dry and flaky and.... itchy!
    Day three: Still flaking, but now cracking... and itchy!
    Day four: Bleeding cracks, flaking, and... itchy!

The the whole dang process starts all over! I am so frustrated!

My skin gets easily tanned and I have to take cap while going out in sun.Can't go out without putting on sun protection cream and the cap or sun burns starts to appear at some places on my face.Also have to wear full sleeves during summer to protect against sun rays.

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

I don't have any problems till yet but just a problem i'm growing old and there are some fine wrinkles on my face...thats what i hate about my face.would like to see in 20's but i'm already on late 30's.

I hate when my skin is dry, living in the desert, moiturizers and skin protection are necessary, not an option.

The thing I hate about my skin is, that for some reason whenever I take a shower the skin on my nose and cheeks starts peeling.
    Because of this I have to apply cream to it after every shower I take. The thing is this annoys the hell out of me, I'm a guy I can't afford to stay in the bathroom for a half an hour applying all kinds of creams to my face.

I hate how sensitive it is and how dry it can become, it is very annoying! I get really bad dry skin but I have to be careful what creams I use as I also get blotchy and irritable skin. I also hate that as soon as I have a shower, I get really red, so if I was going out straight away it would be really embarrasing, I need to have a shower hours before I plan to leave the house.

what i hate about my skin is that i have slight blemishes aroung my nose and my back get quite a few spots. I know why it happens just need to make a few changes in lifestyle to clear it up but i got no will power. lol

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast