Red face Acne Becomes Worse When Taking Supplements?

Hello,
    Last year I noticed an increased amount of acne on my jawline and cheek but not just normal acne, the kind that feels like a cyst. In recent years, I started getting acne around the time of my cycle but never to the degree that I did last year. I also noticed an increase in ingrown hairs around my brows and hairline. I went to a dermatologist and she gave me Ziana and advised to buy a Clarisonic. I used both but continued to get Acne.I started thinking about what I had changed during the year and the answer was Biotin. Not only did I start taking it but eventually went to a 10,000 MG pill a day. When I stopped taking it, I noticed a difference. I used to take fish oil but stopped about 2 years ago. I started back taking Fishoil about a week ago--NutriGold Triple Omega-3 Goldwhich has 1,000mg EPA + DHA per softgel. I noticed within a few days that my face had 3 new acne spots. Dismayed I immediately stopped taking it. I used to take the cheap fish oil made by NaturesWay and the Walmart brand and do not remember any adverse side effects (I'm not allergic to any type of fish). I also take Now Eve multivitamins but have not noticed anything amiss. The serving size is 3 pills a day but I only take 1 for cost and I usually forget the other 2 lol. One thing that I noticed when researching the Biotin issue was you MUST drink a lot of water and that 10,000 MG was too much. I admit that I do not drink a ton of water although I'm really working on increasing my intake.

Is my lack of water the true culprit and not the supplements?

Thanks for any assistance. ♥

Hello below is the set up I have been using for 3 months now. So happy to finally be on top of my spots. It is so worth the effort.
    ●******* No dairy products
    ●******* Drink plenty of water
    ●******* Drink matcha green tea or regular green tea instead of coffee/energy drinks/black tea
    ●******* Use PureChimp Super Cleanser
    ●******* Use brown instead of white. For example brown rice instead of white rice.
    ●******* Cut down on sugary foods
    ●******* Exercise at least 3 times a week
    I hope this helps you. After 3 months I found it’s easy to follow & it’s just all a good habit now.

Banned
    **William Smith** Male

Quote Originally Posted by katty78 View Post
    Hello below is the set up I have been using for 3 months now. So happy to finally be on top of my spots. It is so worth the effort.
    ●******* No dairy products
    ●******* Drink plenty of water
    ●******* Drink matcha green tea or regular green tea instead of coffee/energy drinks/black tea
    ●******* Use PureChimp Super Cleanser
    ●******* Use brown instead of white. For example brown rice instead of white rice.
    ●******* Cut down on sugary foods
    ●******* Exercise at least 3 times a week
    I hope this helps you. After 3 months I found it’s easy to follow & it’s just all a good habit now.
    The Set up presented above is very nice..Even If some of the steps are followed,It'll give more relief your skin.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful