Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    **Hemant Latawa** Male

Natural Homeopathic remedies for dandruff
    1 Kali Sulph For profuse creamish- yellow scaly dandruff .
    2 Thuja -Homeopathic medicine for white Scally dandruff
    3 Phosphurous- Natural Homeopathic remedy for Dandruff with falling of hair
    4 Massage your scalp with coconut oil that improves blood circulation and also dandruff problem.
    5 Take neem juice and sesame seeds oil together , boil it until oil remains , then apply oil daily which will be very effective.
    6 Take hibiscus flowers and dry it under sunlight , after you put these flowers in sun they change into powder . Mix that powder in coconut oil . Apply daily to your scalp.

**stellamandy96** Female

A few months back I also faced a dandruff problem and I tried in so many products but there is no use at all then my cousin suggested me to use the Argan oil product at biotevam. I purchased Argan Shampoo that Prevents Dandruff made with Moroccan Argan Oil and I used it daily. Also at the same time, Argan oil helps to naturally restore the hair cuticle. This is made possible by the natural presence of antioxidants that directly reverse cellular damage.

I hope it would be helpful to you.
    Good Luck!!!

Lemon is very good for removing dandruff. It also gives shine to hair. It has no side effect.

Banned
    **Emma Brown** Female

Dandruff is not a skin decease its the deficiency of selenium (a mineral which help binds tissues. The cycle of scalp skin from dead cells to new tissue take over is 28 days.
    Onion is the greatest source of selenium which is easily available, otherwise Kelp (a sea herb) which is a natural source of multi minerals & vitamins, its also a safest & greatest source of iodine which is responsible for mm thickness of hair, overall Kelp is best to take 10g. per day.
    If you treat your scalp for 28 days (actually 40 days for permanent relief) dandruff will never return.
    Some easy ways are :
    1. Mix onion juice & pure honey equal, massage on scalp & keep for 1 hr. then wash with mild shampoo.
    2. Using Shikakai everyday for hair wash will definitely relieve you. It is also a strong herb to increase length of hair. It is good for every type of hair.
    3. Make decoction of kelp powder & rosemary & apply on scalp every night & wash with luke warm water next morning. Wash with mild shampoo thrice a week.

**Emily Kristina** Female

Things that I've found that help:
    1. Gently using a nylon-bristle hairbrush right before getting in the shower to remove any dead skin from your scalp (but don't overdo it or you'll hunt me down and throttle me for suggesting the astringent).
    2. Changing your shampoo and conditioner. I find that eventually my scalp will develop a "distaste" for a certain brand of shampoo and conditioner and flip out if I use it. The less expensive brands tend to be the worst in that way, unfortunately.
    3. use a clarifying shampoo once or twice a week. The best one I've found breaks the last rule of ditching cheap shampoos and conditioners, but Suave Clarifying shampoo is both cheap and effective. It'll help keep too much conditioner from annoying my scalp.

**marclewis** Male

Massage your scalp with oil is one of the best way to remove dandruff. You have to massage your scalp twice in a week. You can use olive oil, almond oil and coconut oik for massage.

I dont prefer medicines for dandruff. Applying unsweetened curd on scalp and washing it off next day always works for me.

I was using Maple Holistics for oily hair for two months. Worked fine for me.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234