**** Female

Default Skin care regime

Hello all - after poking around and reading all of this great info that's available; I decided to join because I want to learn more.

I am a 39 yr. old female, I've developed these "crinkles" when I smile
    I've got some spots that I'm desperately trying to get rid of. They are light brown in colour (sun spots & old pimple marks) yet not very big at all. I've done 4 treatments of professional microdermabrasion 2 weeks apart and will continue with 1 treatment a month. Here is my regime:

Morning:

Cleanse
    Face - Apply Aubrey Rosehip Seed Oil all over face & eyes. Wait half hour and apply on face Rosehip Whip Moisurizer.
    Eyes - After 15 minutes of applying the Rosehip Oil, I dab on some emu oil & then later follow up with a hyaluronic acid and pycogonel eye cream from Derma E.

Evening

Cleanse
    Face - Apply Vitamin C Skin brightener from Neostrata
    Eyes - Rosehip Seed Oil, wait a while and then emu oil and hyaluronic acid and pycogonel eye cream from Derma E.
    I then finish off with a moisturizer from Biodroga for oily/combination skin.

My skin tone has improved but the spots are not giving in. I'm now going to try the lemon has mentioned here many times. Has anyone tried the lemon and it actually worked? How long does it take to see results?

Also, can someone advise me if the order in which I'm applying my cream to my eyes is correct? I appreciate your comments. Thank you so very much.

Hi, you seem to be very disciplined about your skincare regimen. I just dab on eye cream without really thinking about how I do it. I've never tried the lemon lightening treatments because I'm too lazy. I've had pimple scars for the longest time and you just need to wait for it to fade. Mine only started improving a few months ago when I stopped breaking out and until now, I still have some marks on my face. But it has visibly lightened thanks to time (about 8 months has passed already).

Vitamin C products and products with mulberry, licorice and kojic acid help fade the dark marks from old pimples. I use the Mario Badescu whitening mask and I love it. It tightens and cleans the pores too. I noticed a difference in the condition of my skin after 2 times. You have to use sunscreen every day too. Good luck! Your current regimen sounds complicated especially since you have to wait 30 minutes between steps. the stuff you are using sounds great though. i have to try that emu oil one of these days.

Look For products with Stabalized Vitamin C, alot of products Have it but once it hits the delivery system it deactivates.

I use SeneGence SeneSerum C , it is Stabalized so your absorb the Vitamin C down to the cell tissue.

Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes View Post
    Hello all - after poking around and reading all of this great info that's available; I decided to join because I want to learn more.

I am a 39 yr. old female, I've developed these "crinkles" when I smile
    I've got some spots that I'm desperately trying to get rid of. They are light brown in colour (sun spots & old pimple marks) yet not very big at all. I've done 4 treatments of professional microdermabrasion 2 weeks apart and will continue with 1 treatment a month. Here is my regime:

Morning:

Cleanse
    Face - Apply Aubrey Rosehip Seed Oil all over face & eyes. Wait half hour and apply on face Rosehip Whip Moisurizer.
    Eyes - After 15 minutes of applying the Rosehip Oil, I dab on some emu oil & then later follow up with a hyaluronic acid and pycogonel eye cream from Derma E.

Evening

Cleanse
    Face - Apply Vitamin C Skin brightener from Neostrata
    Eyes - Rosehip Seed Oil, wait a while and then emu oil and hyaluronic acid and pycogonel eye cream from Derma E.
    I then finish off with a moisturizer from Biodroga for oily/combination skin.

My skin tone has improved but the spots are not giving in. I'm now going to try the lemon has mentioned here many times. Has anyone tried the lemon and it actually worked? How long does it take to see results?

Also, can someone advise me if the order in which I'm applying my cream to my eyes is correct? I appreciate your comments. Thank you so very much.
    Yeah.. ur applying the eye cream in perfect order. Applying eye creams before moisturizer allows the moisturizer to lock in the active ingredients of the eye cream. This enables the ingredients to penetrate better and work well.

**Carol Belanger** Female

You may want to read my post about mixing and matching skin care products on my blog Complete Skin Care Therapy and my post about What Goes First Moisturizer or Serum

Lemon juice will lighten dark spots but it is photo sensitive so use it at night.

**** Male

You seem to be very disciplined. Nice job. MOst men don't have that sort of regimen. I would eliminate most of those products though and try the VIDERM line by Dr. Kalil. He offers an all in one solution for men.

Banned
    **** Female

Default Skin Care Regime

All of us crave for a young, healthy, radiant, glowing skin. To achieve this, it is very important that we pay regular attention to and pamper our skin; lovingly and caringly with a good skin care regime.

Cleansing, Toning, Moisturizing and Conditioning processes form important phases of Skin Care Regime. They yield effective and maximum benefit to the skin.

There are different skin types. Hence, the skin care routine will differ accordingly. Choosing cleansers, toners, moisturizers and conditioners that suit your skin type is very important.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful