Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

**rechal** Female

Default Control Hair loss naturally

There are many natural things which can control hair loss are chickpeas, oranges, water, soya and almonds. If we combine all this things equally it will help you in controlling hair loss. Here are some natural remedies recommended by experts to prevent hair loss like

Eat foods rich in iron: Iron can be essential for hair re growth and are available in blackstrap molasses, environmentally friendly leafy vegetables, leeks, cashews, dry fruits, figs and berries. These foods helps your body absorb iron which in turn helps in growing healthy hair.

Give hair a nutrient boost: The nutrients silica and zinc may also be critical for hair re growth. Take 500 mg of silica twice a day in addition to 30 mg of zinc.

Boost scalp blood circulation with rosemary oil: Rosemary oil has been traditionally used to increase blood circulation on the scalp. Add a few drops of rosemary oil to your coconut fat and massage your scalp regularly with this mixture.

Haironshow
    Dubai

Apply fresh aloe veera gel on the hair.
    Fenugreek is highly effective in treating hair loss.
    Scalp massage with natural oil helps to improve blood circulation.
    Balanced diet

yes it is a fact that the food which is rich in vitamins especially hair vitamins help us to control hair loss. so we have to consume good vitamins to avoid hair loss problem.

**marclewis** Male

Apply aloe vera directly to the scalp as it helps balances pH level. I do massage with coconut on the weekend. It really helps to control hair fall. You can try almond oil, it is also good to prevent from dandruff and hair fall.

**Brenda J. Myers** Female

977 Vineyard Drive Independence, OH 44131

Their can be many reasons of hair thinning and first you should address these reasons to stop hair fall.
    1. stress ( mental or physical/ injuries)
    2. lack of nutrients - iron and/ or protein
    3. chemical treatments too often
    4. over conditioning your hair- can clog follicles, don't use more then 3x a week.
    5. Depression, anxiety etc..
    and the obvious...genetics.
    I also suffered from the similar problems and It was very depressing for me. One of my friends advised me to use natural products like coconut oil and olive oil massage for my hair. Fortunately, in just a week I saw amazing results and after one month my hair stopped falling and started becoming stronger, thicker. It also gives hair more shine than ever. If some of you wondering how to grow hair faster, you should try these home remedies for hair.

**Vikas Rathor** Male

Natural treatment is best for control hair loss problem.There some natural ingredients that is working great to give best results and provide healthy and strong hair like massage with Coconut oil or almond oil, Castor oil etc. these ingredients good cure to solve hair loss problem fast in simple way.

Hair loss is depend on many reasons.
    hair massage with natural oil almonds oil, coconut oil, olive oil
    Eat healthy food, fresh food, nuts
    Drink lots of water
    Avoid junk food
    Use herbal shampoo

**Arika Bansal** Female

Use natural products to natural home remedies to prevent hair loss. You can try mesotherapy to improve hair growth and prevent hair loss.
    Some tips to prevent hair loss:

Follow healthy lifestyle: always consume protein rich diet.
    Take care of your hair: Give gentle massage your your head, scalp and hair.
    Avoid things that are bad for your hair: Do not tie hair too tight, avoid hair tools, comb your hair with broad toothed hair brush.

Home remedies which are used to prevent hair loss naturally:

Fo

**Arika Bansal** Female

Use natural products to natural home remedies to prevent hair loss. You can try mesotherapy to improve hair growth and prevent hair loss.
    Some tips to prevent hair loss:

Follow healthy lifestyle: always consume protein rich diet.
    Take care of your hair: Give gentle massage your your head, scalp and hair.
    Avoid things that are bad for your hair: Do not tie hair too tight, avoid hair tools, comb your hair with broad toothed hair brush.

Banned
    **Ricky martin** Male

Eat foods rich in iron

Give hair a nutrient boost

Boost scalp blood circulation with rosemary oil

Apart from this i have a new method to get rid of hair loss that is smartphones. smartphones & too much engagement in Social media is really causing hair loss. Too much use of social media first causes stress and due to stress hair loss takes place.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast