Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default How to get rid of Dark Circles?

Hello Everyone,
    I need help to get rid of my ugly dark circles. I would like to go natural or organic way.
    Also I wear glasses and i have heard that going for lenses instead, would help. Is that true?
    Can dark circles be hereditary?
    Thanks!

Apply potato juice on effected areas. It has no side-effects and works well.

Quote Originally Posted by deryoy View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    I need help to get rid of my ugly dark circles. I would like to go natural or organic way.
    Also I wear glasses and i have heard that going for lenses instead, would help. Is that true?
    Can dark circles be hereditary?
    Thanks!

Try these according your ease:

1. Apply almond oil before going to bed
    2. Put cold cucumber slices on affected area.
    3. rub raw potato
    4. put rose water socked cotton pads on eyelids.
    5. Drink tomato juice
    6. Stay hydrated.
    7. Apply fresh lemon juice around your eyes.
    8. Apply turmerix and pine apple juice paste on affected area.

**Emily Kristina** Female

Home Remedies To get rid of dark circles:

1. Tomatoes are highly effective for treating dark circles. You can prepare a mixture using 1 teaspoon of fresh tomato juice, ½ teaspoon of lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric and gram flour (besan). Apply it gently under the eye and leave it for ten minutes and then rinse it off.

2. Tea bags are also considered as a beneficial treatment for dark circles. Place one cold tea bag on each eye and let it rest for a while. Pat it dry and you will see your eyes rejuvenated.

3. Crushed mint is a good option for treating under eye dark circles. It gives a cooling effect and immediately soothes tired eyes, which help to reduce dark circles. Place crushed mint leaves around the eyes and leave it for a while. Wipe off the residue with damp cotton.

4. Water is the most essential component and the pillar of all remedies. It promotes proper blood circulation around the eyes and prevents blood accumulation. Drink around 8 to 10 glasses of water daily to flush off toxins and have a healthy skin.

5. Eat fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins and iron. Blend 2 fresh tomatoes, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and drink the juice daily or every alternate day for a healthy skin and refreshed eyes.

6. You can also apply a mixture of pineapple juice and turmeric under your eyes.

7. Dip cotton balls in rose water and keep on the under eye area for 20 minutes. This will also help to reduce dark circle.

8. Cut some fresh figs in half and keep them under the eyes. Keep it there for 20 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.

**Katie** Female

Tea-bags - after they've been in hot water, not just dry tea bags. I think it's to do with the caffeine.

Drink plenty of water. PLENTY of water.

Sleep well, try to go to bed at a regular time and wake up at a regular time, getting at least 6-7 hours sleep a night.

Eat well. As little fried food as possible. Eat more fruit and veg. Cut oily foods out as much as possible

**Andrew Williams** Male

4831 Timberbrook Lane Fort Collins, CO 80525

Healthy sleep habits! For sure.

Also healthy diet & lifestyle. If you just want to cover them up, then I would google "home remedies for dark circles" (like cucumber slices) & find some good (natural) cover up.

**Sophia Lewis** Female

Try home remedies like coconut oil, almond oil, potato, cucumber, lemon. And take 7-8 hours of sleep, exercising regularly, and have healthy diet.

The very first and foremost thing to get rid of the dark circles is to sleep well and don't keep yourself awaken for so long. Along with the same, you must take good care of your eyes as they are extremely sensitive. For that you can wash them with cold or Luke warm water time and again in a day. Heading towards the home remedies for dark circles... I'll tell you the one I use for myself, Its a Tomato paste. It is one of the most effective remedies for dark circles. You can make it easily at home. Take one or two fresh tomatoes, one tablespoon of lemon juice and a pinch of gram flour and turmeric powder. Mix them and apply on your eyes. NOT TO FORGET TO KEEP THE EYES CLOSE...

I am sure this will work for you as it did for me.

Banned
    **Wendy Gillan** Female

Use potatoes for best results. Either use slices or grate the potatoes and apply the paste(kind of) on the affected areas.
    ** Do not was the potatoes after cutting, cut the potatoes after washing.

**summara** Female

Slices of cucumber for 10 to 15 min will be helpfull. ...do this practice for 15 days .make sure cucumber is cold enough

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast