Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Good sleeping and be relax for dark circle removing

Banned
    **Beru** Female

Sometimes I will use cold tea bags! Feel very relaxing!

I also go for eyes treatments!! hehe! Quite good!

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Things that can be a cause of dark circles under the eyes such as medication which causes blood vessels to dilate, when you scratch or rub eyes during allergy season, if you sleep on your stomach and this can be due to any liver problem. If you want some easy home tips then apply these
    Follow this remedy twice a day for 2 - 3 weeks to see results
    Lemon and tomato juice mixture, apply this on dark circles and wash after 10 minutes with cool water.
    If you want free surgeon consultation then you can contact here

Banned
    **Beru** Female

I tried using some of the DIY methods from this blog! Quite good lei =D

Squeeze out the gel in the aloe vera leaf and apply generously on the corners of the eyes where crow’s feet are visible. Apply after your shower and before you go to bed. Wash your face with cold water in the morning. Do this every night for 3 weeks. You will see visible improvement after a few weeks.

**Elina** Female

Dark circles under the eyes tend to age your appearance more than wrinkles or grey hair.[1] However, you can still reduce the appearance of dark circles under your eyes and in some cases remove them completely.

Get your beauty sleep.
    Get plenty of sleep nightly. It’s not completely clear why inadequate sleep results in dark circles under the eyes, but lack of sleep tends to cause the skin to become paler (thus increasing the appearance of darkness under the eyes), and reduces circulation.[2] It’s also believed that too little time lying down is a cause in itself. Before going to bed at night, remove all eye makeup. If you don't, when you get older, your can look much more tired on a continuing basis.

Treat your allergies. Allergies are a common cause of skin discoloration under the eyes. If an allergy is the root of your problem, treat the allergy or remove the allergen. Seasonal allergy problems such as the hay fever can frequently be effectively treated with over-the-counter and prescription medications.

Fix nasal congestion. A blocked nose can result in dark circles under your eyes because the veins around your sinuses are darkened and dilated. Use a tool like a neti pot or an over-the-counter nasal spray to help you clear out your sinuses.

Banned
    **Beru** Female

For DIY - I will use tea bags for about 15mins
    I also went for treatment and is able to see the result after 1 session -
    My eye area skin is tighten and my eyes looks brighter. I dun need to put so much concealer as dark rings also reduced =D

Apart from the above. I think having a good sleep also helps alot.

**Wendy Teng** Female

I suggest you can try a free solution like:
    1. Place warm teabags over your eyes for a few minutes.

2. Soothe your eyes with cold cucumbers.

If it doesn't work, then you have to facial your skin:

3. A temporary and quick fix by using Instantly Ageless that works within 2 minutes.

4. A permanent fix is to use LUMINESCE Cellular Rejuvenation Serum which is developed by dermatologist, it helps to remove eye
    bags, dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines, stretch marks, heals wound, face lift, whitening and reveal your unique glow. It's Paraben free.
    My cousin-in-law currently is using. From his look, nobody is able to guess his age correctly.
    Hope this will help

Banned
    **Caroilne** Female

Grate half a potato and squeeze out its juice. An even better way to take out the maximum juice is by putting the grated potato in a tea strainer and pressing it with the backside of a spoon, while the juice can be collected in a bowl below the strainer. Apply the juice gently around your eyes with a cotton ball. You can refrigerate the leftover juice and use it in the next 24 hours.

Banned
    **Beru** Female

I must say this treatment is very good! I never thought I could see the results just after 1 session!

EYE BAG RESUS – EYE BAG TREATMENT IN SINGAPORE

But ladies! No matter what, a healthy diet and happy mind is still a must!

**Shafiqaaarif** Female

to be hydrated is cure for every skin problem.
    healthy life style, healthy eating and proper sleep time helps in reducing dark circles.
    cucumber slice, potato slice and cotton pad dip in rose water also helps in reducing darkness around the eyes.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast