Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

**lalous mosomi** Female

1). Mix coconut oil and almond oil and massage gently in circular motion around the eyes. Leave on for about an hour. This should be done daily.
    2). Mix Lemon juice and fresh tomato juice and massage the eye area with this daily. Leave the toner on for about 20 minutes and wash with coconut water.

**Kath Cal** Male

Potato helps a lot. Cucumber juice can help your skin glow and hide dark circle patches.

I put cucumber slices in freezer about 5-10 minutes, it always helps for eye bags

**Leeba Ciu** Female

Almond oil is a great natural ingredient that is very beneficial for the delicate skin around your eyes. Regular usage of almond oil will help fade your under eye circles. In addition to almond oil, you can use vitamin E oil to eliminate dark circles under the eyes.
    Cucumbers have skin-lightening and mild astringent properties that help fix those raccoon eyes naturally. Plus, they have a soothing and refreshing effect.

**Bela Baksi** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Kristina View Post
    Home Remedies To get rid of dark circles:

1. Tomatoes are highly effective for treating dark circles. You can prepare a mixture using 1 teaspoon of fresh tomato juice, ½ teaspoon of lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric and gram flour (besan). Apply it gently under the eye and leave it for ten minutes and then rinse it off.

2. Tea bags are also considered as a beneficial treatment for dark circles. Place one cold tea bag on each eye and let it rest for a while. Pat it dry and you will see your eyes rejuvenated.

3. Crushed mint is a good option for treating under eye dark circles. It gives a cooling effect and immediately soothes tired eyes, which help to reduce dark circles. Place crushed mint leaves around the eyes and leave it for a while. Wipe off the residue with damp cotton.

4. Water is the most essential component and the pillar of all remedies. It promotes proper blood circulation around the eyes and prevents blood accumulation. Drink around 8 to 10 glasses of water daily to flush off toxins and have a healthy skin.

5. Eat fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins and iron. Blend 2 fresh tomatoes, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and drink the juice daily or every alternate day for a healthy skin and refreshed eyes.

6. You can also apply a mixture of pineapple juice and turmeric under your eyes.

7. Dip cotton balls in rose water and keep on the under eye area for 20 minutes. This will also help to reduce dark circle.

8. Cut some fresh figs in half and keep them under the eyes. Keep it there for 20 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
    Thank you so much for such helpful post. Gotta try this..

**jessica carter** Female

Quote Originally Posted by deryoy View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    I need help to get rid of my ugly dark circles. I would like to go natural or organic way.
    Also I wear glasses and i have heard that going for lenses instead, would help. Is that true?
    Can dark circles be hereditary?
    Thanks!
    Dark circles can be hereditary. but sometimes they can turn up and become prominent due to insomnia. Another cause of dark circles is aging. use Under Eye Cream for the best results.

Do yoga, take less tension and stress, don't think too much, listen music and do dancing, sleep at-least 8 hours a day. you can also use lakme under eye night cream.

**Leticia Peters** Female

Regular use of almond oil reduces dark circles, cucumber has skin lighting properties which reduces dark circles. Try to increase intake of vitamin A rich foods.

There is a hereditary aspect of dark circle, you could have hyper-pigmentation. It is treatable with the proper eye care routine. I would recommend using skin brightening products to counteract the hyper-pigmentation. InstaNatural has a Skin Brightening Serum that contains Licorice Extract, Alpha-Arbutin and Niacinamide to fight discoloration and even skin tone.

For quick results one can prefer eye creams. These have to be applied and let it dry for few minutes and to be patted on creamy concealer.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast