Default Pantene or Sunsilk

I've been using Pantene for the longest time. recently, I bought a bottle of Sunsilk shampoo and conditioner because (1) it was on sale and (2) the new packaging looked very nice. I really love the scent of this new Sunsilk shampoo and I feel that it's lighter than Pantene. Any thoughts on this?

Pantene can be a bit on the heavy side. Maybe richer is a better word. That said, a change of shampoo can do your hair good. I'd try the Sunsilk a while and see how it affects your hair. A nice smell is good but only if the shampoo does what you want it to as well.

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

yea sunsilk is reasonable and target to all men and women. But pantene targeted to rich peoples.Though i'm not among the rich people but i still manage to buy pantene Pro-V and have been using for long time.

Yea i also think sunsilk is a bit lighter than Pantene.

I used both of these products and both of them use to leave my hairs in horrible state and with lots of dandruff than I switched to herbal conditioning shampoo and now my hairs are in much better condition.

wendycave, were you perhaps using too much shampoo and not rinsing your hair thoroughly enough? That alone can cause dandruff and your hair would be in poor condition if that was what was happening. I'm surprised to hear you say that about those brands because they're both very popular. With Pantene I had the opposite problem because it made my hair so soft I couldn't style it. I love the smell of it though.

Sunsilk is much more harmful to hair than pantene. Pantene is much milder and a much better brand. Sunsilk is produced for the masses and is more detergenty i feel.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed