Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

**shana** Female

Default cream for dark circles

cream for dark circles?

Thanks for the link, I use dermology eye cream for under eye dark circles.

**Emily Kristina** Female

I would suggest to go with natural remedies to treat dark circles. Wrap ice cubes in wash cloth and put it over your eyes for 15 minutes twice daily.
    The another effective is remedy is cucumber therapy. Put chilled cucumber slices on your eyes for 15 minutes twice daily. Both these are proven remedies to treat dark circles.

**Steve Xavior** Male

From my experience Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel is the best

As my personal view, Olay total effects 7 is the best cream for dark circles. I am using it.

**Carol Belanger** Female

Default dark circles

there are a few homemade recipes to reduce the appearance of under eye circles and bags such as: Almond Oil - Easily absorbed into the skin and is an excellent emollient with nourishing properties. Almond oil promotes soft and smooth skin. Also used in massage therapy for its hydrating properties. Note: People who are allergic to it, or have nut allergies should avoid almonds and almond oil. Massage around eye area gently without stretching the skin for two weeks and see the improvement.

Tea – A cold compress of rosemary. Excellent for its antioxidant properties, and secondly has a remarkable stimulating effect on the skin. Mix ½ cup fresh rosemary and a quart of water to a boil and steep for 20 minutes, strain and then chill. Place cloth in liquid, wring out and place on eyes for 15 to 20 minutes, once a day or as needed. Note: rosemary essential oil has a highly stimulating action and may not be suitable for people with epilepsy or high blood pressure. The essential oil should also not be used during pregnancy.

Tea – A cold compress of Chamomile. Chamomile tones all types of complexions. The anti-inflammatory effect of the essential oil applied topically improves skin regeneration, and a cold compress does wonders for puffy eyes. Chamomile is used in facial steams to reduce puffiness and cleanse the pores of the skin. Steep tea bags and chill. Place cotton balls in liquid and apply to dark circles leaving on 10 to 15 minutes. Note: Handling fresh chamomile plants may cause dermatitis in some individuals. It should not to be used when using anti-coagulant drugs. Please note that the essential oil is said to stimulate the uterus and should be used with care in pregnancy. Allergic reactions may occur - normally people allergic to daisies.

Lemon/Tomato Paste: 1 tsp. of tomato juice, ½ tsp. lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric powder and 1 tsp. of flour. Apply around the eyes and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. The lemon refreshes and stimulates white corpuscles. Additionally, lemon is a bleaching agent for skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolsue22 View Post
    there are a few homemade recipes to reduce the appearance of under eye circles and bags such as: Almond Oil - Easily absorbed into the skin and is an excellent emollient with nourishing properties. Almond oil promotes soft and smooth skin. Also used in massage therapy for its hydrating properties. Note: People who are allergic to it, or have nut allergies should avoid almonds and almond oil. Massage around eye area gently without stretching the skin for two weeks and see the improvement.

Tea – A cold compress of rosemary. Excellent for its antioxidant properties, and secondly has a remarkable stimulating effect on the skin. Mix ½ cup fresh rosemary and a quart of water to a boil and steep for 20 minutes, strain and then chill. Place cloth in liquid, wring out and place on eyes for 15 to 20 minutes, once a day or as needed. Note: rosemary essential oil has a highly stimulating action and may not be suitable for people with epilepsy or high blood pressure. The essential oil should also not be used during pregnancy.

Tea – A cold compress of Chamomile. Chamomile tones all types of complexions. The anti-inflammatory effect of the essential oil applied topically improves skin regeneration, and a cold compress does wonders for puffy eyes. Chamomile is used in facial steams to reduce puffiness and cleanse the pores of the skin. Steep tea bags and chill. Place cotton balls in liquid and apply to dark circles leaving on 10 to 15 minutes. Note: Handling fresh chamomile plants may cause dermatitis in some individuals. It should not to be used when using anti-coagulant drugs. Please note that the essential oil is said to stimulate the uterus and should be used with care in pregnancy. Allergic reactions may occur - normally people allergic to daisies.

Lemon/Tomato Paste: 1 tsp. of tomato juice, ½ tsp. lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric powder and 1 tsp. of flour. Apply around the eyes and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. The lemon refreshes and stimulates white corpuscles. Additionally, lemon is a bleaching agent for skin.
    Very information and useful tips. Thanks for sharing with us.

**frankyjannie** Male

Cleansing your skin is really the foundation of a healthy skin care routine. Whether you have oily, normal or combination skin, it is important to clean your facial skin without stripping it of naturally occurring oils that are important for younger looking skin.

**marclewis** Male

My wife use Ponds age miracle.Before it, she used Garnier night cream that was also good one.

**Pamela** Female

Thanks to Sakare Eye Serum and Eye cream, my eyes feel much better. My dark circles are going and they look fresh now. I have almost forgotten what puffiness is! My friends who apply other eye creams keep telling me that after applying their creams they feel heavy around eyes. Due to this they keep running to the washroom to first wash their eyes and then again apply the cream to moisturize them. Wao! I am away from all that mess.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast