Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I would suggest Revitol Eye cream for dark circles for sure as I've witnessed the results myself when I used the same. I am sure this will work for you.

Default Dark Circles?

Plasma from blood can work well as they have growth factors..

**Lea Ivanitz** Female

Have you tried Rodan + Fields multifunction eye cream? It's our best selling product. A jar will last 3-4 months.
    Give your eyes some extra love this winter!! REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream combines powerful peptides to minimize the appearance of crow’s feet and reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark under-eye circles, while special optical diffusers noticeably brighten the eye area. This formula is ideal for maintaining the delicate skin around your eyes. Until Jan 2, 2016, get a free package of anti aging make up removal cloths with purchase (if you don't wear make up, they're still great for washing your face before bed!

I don't have dark circles but if my eyes are tired , which I think does contribute to dark circles, then I use

Boot cucumber eye gel its only £1.50 a tube but it really does soothe the eyes.

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Stress-free, good sleep and drink more water is more effective than every cream. If you sleep 6 to hours, live stress-free and drink plenty of water, there will be no dark circles around the eyes. Apart from this, morning walk is also helpful in healthy and fresh skin. Keep yourself healthy, there will be no need of use any cream.

IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream followed by their Bye Bye Under Eye from b-glowing!

**Wendy Teng** Female

I suggest you can try a free solution like:
    1. Place warm teabags over your eyes for a few minutes.

2. Soothe your eyes with cold cucumbers.

If it doesn't work, then you have to facial your skin:

3. A temporary and quick fix by using Instantly Ageless that works within 2 minutes.

4. A permanent fix is to use LUMINESCE Cellular Rejuvenation Serum which is developed by dermatologist, it helps to remove eye bags, dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines, stretch marks, heals wound, face lift, whitening and reveal your unique glow. It's Paraben free. My cousin-in-law currently is using. From his look,
    nobody is able to guess his age correctly.

Hope this will help

I would recommend natural remedies instead of cream to overcome eyes dark spots. You can use Tomato juice, Cucumber, Potato juice, Almond oil and Rose water etc.

I would recommend Botanic spa eye cream to get rid from under eye dark circles, wrinkle lines etc. after using this cream you would feel the improvements on your face.

Banned
    **Ms Pink** Female

I think laneige dual eye cream is quite good..For Day and Night - the container got 2 sections to differentiate.
    Price is a bit ex ...i bought 1 before and somehow i think the dark circles really reduced abit..

If it is too serious, you might want to go for this treatment at Radium Medical Aesthetics to 'cure' it and then can continue to use our normal cream to maintain =D
    Can try cold cucumber and cold tea bags ...might not reduce dark circle but definitely give some calming effect to the eyes =D

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast