Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    **Andrew Williams** Male

4831 Timberbrook Lane Fort Collins, CO 80525

No need to get into any sort of medication or even creaming, simply drink plenty of water and get rid off of it. My personal experience!

**Brenda J. Myers** Female

977 Vineyard Drive Independence, OH 44131

Clinique has a really good one. It comes in a little tube and is a concealer. Works great and wasn't real expensive. 15 dollars i think. All you need is a little bit! best of all they will match your skin so you get the right shade! Clinique has a good under eye cream too! I love their products!

**Andrew Williams** Male

4831 Timberbrook Lane Fort Collins, CO 80525

If your concern is dark circle, try the Cellular Laboratories® De-Aging Eye Crème

primary benefits:

• Plumps and brightens skin, lessening the appearance of wrinkles and dark circles under the eye
    • Reduces the appearance of the signs of aging
    • Firms the skin, promoting appearance of a “lift”
    • Moisturizes and refreshes delicate skin around the eyes

**Steve Xavior** Male

clarins paris
    ZO skin health
    olay total effects
    nightly renewal
    silicium eye cream
    you can also go for products under oriflame.

Banned
    **William Smith** Male

You may use Aloe Vera fairness cream to get dark circles free skin. Its really the best skin care cream.

**Sam kendric** Male

You can use Melalite Cream 4%, and Fair & Lovely Cream.

**Emily Littelton** Female

For dark circles, you can use Eyevage, a Solvaderm product. Its a medical grade product having integrative approach. It lightens the dark circle and also helps in removing eye bags. It's light enough to wear everyday, you don't feel it after its rubbed in. Also its easily available online.

**Kathy MItchell** Female

If you have dark circles under the eyes that are caused by a lack of sleep, certain foods, allergies, or if you have very light skin, then the best under eye cream to choose is one that is scientifically proven and tested by dermatologists. In Eyevage you can see both of this quality. It helps you to recover your dark circles.

**Catharine** Female

1) Every one should have at least 8 hours sleep to keep the body and mind fit and to keep the dark circles at bay.
    2) Drink plenty of fluids at least 2 liters of water a day to keep the skin smooth and supple.
    3) Potato juice has bleaching agents in it, so you can take potato juice out and apply it on your skin. You can soak cotton balls in the juice and can keep them on your eyes for at least 20 minutes while having rest. It helps in reducing the dark circles.
    4) Grated cucumber juice is very useful for dark circles. You can apply it on the eyes the same way you apply potato juice.
    5) Always go out in sun wearing sunglasses and after applying sunscreen lotion on the skin around the eyes.
    6) Take a teaspoonful of milk powder and apply honey to it. Put this paste on the skin on the dark circles. It helps in reducing the dark circles.

With healthy lifestyle, sleeping enough and drinking enough of water it is a way to go.

Olive oil and organic olive butter helps to improve skin elasticity, while moisturizing to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. The beauty benefit of olive oil is it allows for easy absorption to combat dryness. Since olive oil is a rich source of antioxidants, it has been proven to protect against skin aging.

**Kathy MItchell** Female

I agree with Terrie Dawson, I also like to suggest you to use some dermatologist treatment, one of them is Eyevage, this cream is recommended by dermatologist, and you can read the reviews of this cream before buying. It is a multi-action age-defying cream developed by leading dermatologists to address the varied and complex issues that most commonly affect mature skin in the eye area.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast