Default Unknown rash/bumps on stomach

Yesterday I went to a local lake and went swimming with my family. Afterwards we took a 20 minute hike to dry off. Today I woke up with all these bumps which appear to be a rash as well. I have been researching all day to see if I should seek antibiotics and I have yet to get a definitive answer.

Things you should know:

The lake I was in is definitely not the cleanest. It's been closed down numerous time due to E . coli and other things. The price we pay for a "free" swim. No water was ingested as I'm sure to not do so every visit. I've been going there for years and never anything like this.

The hike wasn't off the beaten path. Don't get me wrong I was touched by a few pieces of brush but nothing that I was able to identify as poisonous.

It began itching several hours after discovery. I thought it could be bug bites but I find it illogical that they would concentrate around my stomach and NO OTHER AREA. I have provided pics as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated as to save time and gas for the 45 min trip to the base. Thank you in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Welcome to the forum Rob. Your condition could be Swimmer’s itch which is quite common during summer. Applying anti-itch medications or oral anti-itch medications may help with the itching. Picture is not quite clear would help better if clear pics. You also have not mentioned if it itch, pain or any other sensation?

Few more tips:
    http://www.dermatalk.com/blogs/skin-...h-this-summer/

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful