Thumbs up Take Care of Yoir Skin This Winter

I know that it doesn't snow in every country during the winter months, but it's still important to pay more attention to your skin.

I live in a tropical country yet recently, I've experienced more dryness in my skin and hair due to the changing weather! It's not even very cold, but still my skin reacts to the tiny change in air temperature!

So, just a short reminder for all:

(1) Moisturize!
    -Use a heavy moisturizer at night before going to bed if you live in a cold climate; if not, then a light moisturizer will do. Pay special attention to your hands because it's what is always exposed to the elements and keep a lib balm handy in case you'll need it.

(2) Hydrate!
    - Drink plenty of water (or juice) to make sure that your skin stays healthy. This month will also probably be busier what with all the shopping and parties to plan, so make sure you drink at least 8 glasses of water.

Default Take Care of Yoir Skin This Winter

Even if it doesn't snow, like here in Phoenix, Arizona, the humidity levels tend to go way down copared to the summer. We have a complete line of Skin Script pharmaceutical-grade moisturizer that really do the trick! For more information, go here.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful