Thread: Dry Skin

Question Dry Skin

Just yesterday, I started getting dry skin around my mouth area including a portion of my chin. I wonder why?! This is some kind of weird combination skin combination. I've applied moisturizer today and yesterday, hopefully it gets better. But I'm really clueless as to why I would have dry skin in that particular area only...

If you are in India ten i can say that this is due to the climate change which is taking place with the climate turning very cold and drying of the skin is evident, but there can be other reasons too like.
    When dry skin is evident around your mouth, it could be more than just xerosis, or having naturally dry skin. If dry skin only appears around the oral area, it can be an indication of a skin condition called eczema, or dermatitis.

**clara kim** Female

It can also be from lack of water! It happens to me when I am dehydrated!

Banned
    **Aydan** Male

There are n numbers of reasons for being a skin dry. just try such home based DIY tricks. or apply some cosmic solutions .there are a no of natural products listed in revitoldirect dot com just check them and see if anyone is helpful for you .

**BRTCskincare** Female

It is probably due in large part to dehydration, not just of your body but of your skin as well. You should look for all natural moisturizers and creams that contain ingredients such as plant extracts, fruits and nuts. These ingredients will replenish your skin in a healthy way and give your skin a great glow.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed