Default Where are you from?

Just as the title says, where are you from? Do you like where you live? I am from the UK and I guess its ok but it could be alot better too

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Yup i love where i'm.I'm from Nepal ,I guess most of you haven't heard..

**Brenda** Female

i live in the US in maryland, i live about 5 miles from the nearest town. i was raised in a small town in maryland called Emmitsburg. i love it here. i now live in Millers, which isn't really a town. it is a large area of country. they are building a lot of new homes around me. i sit on top of a hill. i have about a half acre of land. i love the quiet, i love my neighbors. i have 4 shi tuzs and 2 indoor cats. i have a fenced in yard in the front of my house for my dogs. i am an empty nester with no husband or companion. i work 52 hours a week. and i love coming home. i used to be able to do a lot around the house, but as i get older i can't do the things i once enjoyed so now i take in the beauty and solitued of my surroundings. i get to see the changing of the seasons. i like it when it snows and icicles cling to the branches of the trees, i like it when flowers pop up all over and the flowering trees flower. i love in the summer when i see birds of all kinds in my back yard and squirrels playing. i love it in the fall when the leaves change from green to orange, yellow,lime green. i enjoy what God gives me. sorry so long. i also talk alot. thanks for asking where i live..

I live in the Philippines. I think many other members here are from Manila, Philippines as well. I like the sense of security I have when I'm here because my family and friends are here. I live an easy life in a sense that I have my own car, I have my own room, and we have house helpers to do the work at home. However, the corruption, traffic, pollution, and poverty are just some of the many things I don't like about my country.

**** Female

I live in Scotland.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed