Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Do you do Facial Excercises

As we know facial exercise are great way to remove wrinkle lines and glow your face and look beautiful if we do it correctly.do you do any facial exercise,if yea how often do you do.anyone have any recommendation on it.please share
    I love My Skin

My mom gave me a print out of facial exercises that were good to do. but there weren't really voluntary movement of the muscle, it was more like massaging parts of your face a certain way. I tried doing it, but after a while I just gave up because it took 15 minutes per day! And I easily get bored...I think I'll just buy creams haha.

**** Female

My Chinese friend is always trying to get me to do facial massages on myself. But I think that so much pressure on the skin can lead to light bruising and swelling. Maybe the swelling will make it seem like a good anti-wrinkle effect, but that's not the way I want to achieve that goal!

Well, let me see now. I think that I make enough faces when I sample my own cooking to count as exercise. All that grimacing and sticking my tongue out must be good for me. Emeril I'm not.

**** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Well, let me see now. I think that I make enough faces when I sample my own cooking to count as exercise. All that grimacing and sticking my tongue out must be good for me. Emeril I'm not.
    You should try to cook good tasting food sometimes, then bad tasting some other days, then so so tasting on in-between days. That way you will get your facial exercise but avoid expression wrinkles from making the same expression too often.

Quote Originally Posted by melaniewest View Post
    You should try to cook good tasting food sometimes, then bad tasting some other days, then so so tasting on in-between days. That way you will get your facial exercise but avoid expression wrinkles from making the same expression too often.
    LOL, I know this will sound scary but that made perfect sense to me. I'd need to get a chef though for the good days. I've never quite managed to achieve those culinary heights.

I remember years ago having a yoga book and some of those positions involved contorting your face too. There was one where you bulged your eyes and stuck your tongue out as far as possible but I can't for the life of me remember the name of it.

**** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    I remember years ago having a yoga book and some of those positions involved contorting your face too. There was one where you bulged your eyes and stuck your tongue out as far as possible but I can't for the life of me remember the name of it.
    If you kick a man in just the right spot, you will see him make that face.

See...yoga's easy!

Quote Originally Posted by melaniewest View Post
    If you kick a man in just the right spot, you will see him make that face.

See...yoga's easy!
    LOL, melanie, who knew?!

It also works if you show him the price tag on your latest outfit. Thanks for the laugh. Though you did make me splutter my coffee all over myself because I was mid-slurp when I read that! Expect a dry cleaning bill in the mail.

Facial exercises are better than using creams which contains chemicals and harm skin more than good.
    I do simple exercises like face lifting but it takes time to show any results on your face.It took over 6 months for very little effects to show up on my face.Slow but it is effective and safe way than using creams.

facial exercises are ok but i get lazy too. i'd say... find or make the right anti-aging cream!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast