Thread: Books

Default Books

What are you reading now? What type of books do you enjoy reading the most and do you have a fav author?

no specific i'm full with college books no time to read other books

I remember when it was like that for me lol, I didn't have time to read anything that I wanted either

**Brenda** Female

i love historical romance books, my favorite author writes under 3 names. for historical romance she writes under amanda quick, for futuristic romance she writes under jane castle, and for present day romance she writes under her real name JAYNE ANN KRENTZ. she is good. i know you will like her.

I don't read book nowadays because I download ebooks for free. It may cause more eye strain but I just power read by skipping parts I'm not so interested in. That way I read an ebook for about 2-3 hours only. The last I read was the Twilight series which was very addictive.

Vencasand, i love Jayne Ann Krentz too! I have most of her books in paperback.

Ooo sounds good, I can't read alot of info from the net it hurts my eyes too much lol

**** Female

I love thrillers and my favourite author is Stewart Macbride - a Scottish writer. I have just ordered the third of his crime trilogy from Amazon and can't wait until it arrives!

I read "Digital Fortress" lately, I just love it so much i decided to read other book of "Dan Brown" - "Da Davinci Code".. I will buy it soon, until then i dont read nothing.

recently i have completed Five Point Someone by Chetan Bhagat......he is an Indian......i love reading his novels because they are very generic and well formatted....

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful