Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dry shampoos

Default dry shampoos

does anyone here use them? i'm going on a flight in about two weeks, and its a 20 hour long flight, and i have to travel by land for more than ten hours. so i need a way to refresh my hair since i won't be able to wash it. any recommendations?

Never heard of dry shampoo,are there dry shampoo,which doesn't need to wash hair with water..

yeah...my friend has them and they're like a spray can but powder comes out and instantly refreshes your hair! i wanted to ask her which brand she got...but she's on vacation lol

oh thats cool then does it clean your hair or its just for temporary refreshing.

i think its rather temporary? and i did some research in my local sephora, and (for those of you who want to know) you can get them there for around $24, and apparently, they're good for almost anything! to refresh or lengthen your style and such.

I have not heard of dry shampoo either but from what I read here, I think they are very interesting especially for people who had to go on long travels where bathing is impossible. I hate long travels because when you reach your destination, you feel so filthy.

yes, dry shampoo is an option to combat unwashed hair. It instantly gives you a clean look by absorbing grease. Dab some on your scalp & massage it into roots. Brush & go.

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

i too have never used..it i guess i'll give it a try if we can get here in nepal.

i would also love to try it. have never used it.
    I love My Skin

When I don't feel like washing my hair and its looking a little flat and oily, I dust some cornstarch powder (baby powder) into my hands, clap my hands to remove excess, and rub into the roots. It really works suck up the excess oil until the next day when I wash. I've noticed my hair is much healthier not washing it ever 1-2 days, especially since its color treated.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast