Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Default Causes and remedies of dark circles

What causes dark circles & bags under the eyes? and how to get rid of it??

**Christina Rose** Female

Irrespective of what doctors tell ... dark circles has a lot to do with our lifestyle and diet.

Under eye circles can be due to lack of sleep or even stress ... though it goes away after a day or two of rest. However, if it persists ... drinking more water, under eye massage with almond milk or oil and cucumber juice will bring down under eye circles.

Under eye bags according to alternative medicine is due to excess toxins accumulation in one's body. Drinking more water and adequate rest are suggested ...

A slice of potato or cucumber can be placed on your eyes for about 30 minutes ... tea bags also help bring down the puffiness.

Or you can also dab a cotton ball in cold milk or cold water and place on your eyes for few minutes.

You can also apply egg white as it tightens the skin around your eyes and brings down the puffiness.

Hope these tips help with under eye circles and under eye bags.

Regards

Under eye dark circles generally occurs due to stress, lack of sleep, some diseases or it may be occur due to hereditary disorders. Better to avoid these things if possible. Or another easy and simple cure of dark circles is to stay hydrated, yeah drink plenty of water if possible because its internally make your skin healthy and help to reduce dark spots on face. Rather you can use skin brightener by dermology really effective and good.

**Emily Kristina** Female

I know dark circles look very ugly on face. Well there are many causes of dark circles like sunlight exposure, improper sleep, eye dryness, sit on computer for long hours. I was also suffering from the same problem and at last I started apply ice cubes on my face twice a day for 10 minutes and it works great for me. I think You should try this simple remedy. Ice helps in improve the blood circulation of our skin.

**marclewis** Male

Causes of dark circles:
    Fatigue and shortage of sleep
    Sinus problems and pregnancy
    Hormonal imbalances
    Remedies of dark circles:
    Cucumber
    Potato
    sleep of at least seven to eight hours
    Application of cold tea bags
    Avoid smoking, drinking, eating junk foods
    Take Vitamin C and Iron

Quote Originally Posted by marclewis View Post
    Causes of dark circles:
    Fatigue and shortage of sleep
    Sinus problems and pregnancy
    Hormonal imbalances
    Remedies of dark circles:
    Cucumber
    Potato
    sleep of at least seven to eight hours
    Application of cold tea bags
    Avoid smoking, drinking, eating junk foods
    Take Vitamin C and Iron
    Thanks for sharing effective tips.

Hey, I've heard that Vitamin "K" will help lighten under-eye circles. Vitamin K and retinol can (and possibly should) be used together. Good luck

nowadays I've started applying nature bound exfoliator to the skin under my eyes and I have started getting results.

**Marie Miguel** Female

Quote Originally Posted by ChristinaRose View Post
    Irrespective of what doctors tell ... dark circles has a lot to do with our lifestyle and diet.

Under eye circles can be due to lack of sleep or even stress ... though it goes away after a day or two of rest. However, if it persists ... drinking more water, under eye massage with almond milk or oil and cucumber juice will bring down under eye circles.

Under eye bags according to alternative medicine is due to excess toxins accumulation in one's body. Drinking more water and adequate rest are suggested ...

A slice of potato or cucumber can be placed on your eyes for about 30 minutes ... tea bags also help bring down the puffiness.

Or you can also dab a cotton ball in cold milk or cold water and place on your eyes for few minutes.

You can also apply egg white as it tightens the skin around your eyes and brings down the puffiness.

Hope these tips help with under eye circles and under eye bags.

Regards

"tea bags also help bring down the puffiness..." Really? I should try this one. Thank you for sharing.

Banned
    **Dia Chawla** Female

The Skin around our eyes are skin it also need feed like our body. If you don't take lot of water, salt, iron and vitaman k in an sufficient manner and then you must have dark circles under your eyes.

I bet if you start drinking 2-8 glass of milk a day, eat 2 cups of spinach, get some 10hr of sleep and take vitamin C 4 to build your immune system properly and they will grow dim soon.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast