Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Default Using an anti-wrinkle cream in early 20's

I have acne and wrinkles problem. I'm in my early 20's. Should I be using an anti-wrinkle cream? and which will be the best anti-aging cream for me?? I think prevention is better than cure that's why am thinking of using the anti-aging cream in my early twenties. What do you say Guys. Should i start it using...!

hello, Eat lots of wholegrain, seeds & nuts, pulses, vegetables, lean protein.
    Drink green tea and plenty of water. Have a coffee also. one Important is that exercise daily. Use that Moisturizer that don't dry your skin Look for "noncomedogenic" on the label, which means it should not cause acne. One more thing avoid touching your face again and again.

**Christina Rose** Female

Hey! I understand you are worried! With hectic lifestyle, improper food habits, lack of exercise and other factors, aging signs set in earlier than many think. To keep you skin in top notch condition,

Drink adequate water
    Eat healthy
    Exercise at least 3 - 5 times a week &

Try home remedies to reduce acne and wrinkles. Of course, there are reliable products like Revitol Acnezine and Revitol Anti Aging Cream ... though you can go with home remedies and try them if these remedies don't work after a few days ....

Hope it helps!

Yes I agree with green tea drink, it is best drink and also help you to control your over weight.

**Emily Kristina** Female

In my opinion, do not start using anti aging creams yet as your are just 20. There are many other natural ways to get rid of wrinkles like drink 10 glasses of water daily, protect your skin from sun, eat more fruits and vegetables, take adequate sleep at night, avoid caffeinated drinks. Start follow these tips and you will get rid of wrinkles.

I think you do not need such creams. It is addictive. Then may be even worse (

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful