Thread: have no eczema

Default have no eczema

Hello I have had Eczema all my life and tried everything under the sun. Below is how I am managing to keep on top of things

1. Eating lots of wholegrains, fruit, vegetables, pulses, nuts & seeds, lean protein
    2. Cut down on dairy & sugar
    3. Use pure chimps super combo
    4. Take a daily probiotic tablet, use honey too sweeten things (both boost your immune system)
    5. Take a multivitamin every day

Hope this can help people like it did me. Took me a while to figure it out (it all starts from within).

its exactly the immune system that will solve the problem when it comes to skin disorders. I've learned this from a cosmetic surgeon that when when the defense mechanism of the body tries to stabilize the skin infection it will result to a skin disorder especially when this infected person don't have healthy cells and immune system.

This is where as I understood so ikure skincare product seem to work well with most skin disorders as what I've experienced myself when I was treating my eczema. You must have heard of Jarvis cosmetics because they are the ones that produces the cure. Skin immunology innovation makes the skin cells healthier and immune to bacteria infecting the skin.

Thanks for sharing these useful tips.
    I also want to use some products from pure chimp to see how they work in reality.

**brucy** Female

Pure chimp products are natural and they influence my skin very well and make my skin clear and healthy.

**Claudia Bryant** Female

Hello I have had Eczema all my life and tried everything under the sun. Below is how I am managing to keep on top of things

1. Eating lots of wholegrains, fruit, vegetables, pulses, nuts & seeds, lean protein
    2. Cut down on dairy & sugar
    3. Use pure chimps super combo
    4. Take a daily probiotic tablet, use honey too sweeten things (both boost your immune system)
    5. Take a multivitamin every day

Hope this can help people like it did me. Took me a while to figure it out (it all starts from within).
    These are good tips, but it is necessary to take more precaution by using eczema cream like TCM recipe.

I'd glad that my tips about solving eczema problem with the help of pure chimp products are useful.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful