Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

**Kerri** Female

It really depends on the person, but generally speaking, once we hit age 30 collagen production goes out the window. Some people start anti-aging regimens in their late teens, others start later. 80% of how your skin ages is up to you! The remaining 20% is genetic.

**Vaileria Dennis** Female

According to me, one should use anti aging products after 5o. I would always recommend good quality skin care products like Stemuderm or Stemnucell from Solvaderm brand are dermatologically tested and trusted skin care products to use. These products are safe to your skin and suitable to all skin types.

**Vaileria Dennis** Female

Yes, I agree. It also depends on individuals lifestyles, eating habits and daily schedule.

after 30 or 30+ ladies use anti ageing.

**Simon David** Male

Dermogenix is demonstrated to safeguard young skin, reestablish skin solidness and versatility, increment collagens and reestablishes smooth skin, saturate and revive the skin, dispose of the perceivability of wrinkles and grin lines and challenge the impacts of maturing!

Banned
    **Wang Xiang** Male

according to health experts as i have studied at many places that after thirties one should use anti aging treatments or anti aging products.

Banned
    **Shiza khan** Female

Skin need relief and relaxation, if you will fulfill these requirements then your skin will be fresh and glowing for long time

Yes! There really IS a young person out there planning in advance for skin care - KUDOS! There are two reasons for aging (skin, brain, anything else): inflammation and oxidation. Dr. Amen has some fantastic lectures about this (check YouTube). There is no magic pill or serum that will be right for everyone. Eating REAL FOOD, getting enough protein, exercising regularly, hydrating daily, and using a good sunscreen is a GREAT start.

Then start sampling, especially if you have sensitive skin. Only buy a full-size product if it has a 30-day money-back guarantee. My favorite for skin, body, and brain is Nerium, but I don’t use every single one of their products. Oddly, a product I don’t like on my own skin is my friend’s must-have! And a product I didn’t see a difference with after using for three months (I was VERY hopeful) makes a HUGE difference for my husband. Go figure!

In short: Protect your skin, but go outside enough to get plenty of Vitamin D. Find the most simple anti-aging program you can (one-step if it works for you!) because that’s what you’ll be most likely to stick with over the years.

**kim madison** Female

I think it's good to start the early 20s. We should also consider that Every person has specific skin care concerns.Wrinkles tend to start happening in our late twenties, early thirties, though some people may experience this effect a bit earlier. Just best to always maintain and improve our skin. I am 33 when I started niveau labs COQ10 For anti ageing. It works great with my fine lines, and wrinkles.

**Tina Keshishian** Female

I think If you're in your teens or early 20s, using a sunscreen that has good UVA + UVB protection. The old adage about prevention being better than cure holds true here. You probably won't need to use anti-aging creams yet, unless you have some signs of photodamage. Some signs of aging will usually become apparent by the time you hit your late 20s / early 30s. That's when you can start using anti-aging creams to boost collagen.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast