Default Itchy, Red, Swollen you name it!

I posted this in another thread, but have not gotten a response yet… so I will try it here too.
    My right hand is dry and red and itchy. Little red bumps form when I scratch it. It gets worse in the wet or cold. And it is a bit swollen particularly around the cuticle of my baby finger. I have had this for months. I have gone through 2 tubes of over the counter corticosteroid and two tubes of 2% hydrocortisone, and it has done nothing but temporarily reduce the redness and temporarily and mildly reduce the itch. I have no idea what is going on or what would cause this kind of reaction in just one part of my body.
    Please help!

IMG_0328.jpg

**Monica** Female

In my advice, use Super One by Pure Chimp. Its a 2 in 1 (cleanser & moisturiser). It will help you to cure your disease.

Highly recommend to use pure chimp natural super cream to have you r skin smooth and healthy.
    They are really helpful.

**Emily Kristina** Female

According to me try Vaseline on your hands for some days. If you don't see any difference than you should consult some good Dermatologist. Don't use creams or lotions without Dermatologist recommendation, it can cause problem.

Hi Jen! Welcome to forum.From the history and the picture your condition seems like tinea manuum to me, a fungal infection of hand. Using some oral and topical antifungal medication may be helpful. Suggest you to see a dermatologist confirm it and continue the medication. Hope you keep us updated about your condition.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful