**** Male

Default Does drinking beverage affects Skin?

Few of my friends was telling that, they use to get crack in foot if they consume tea. And few say, consuming too much of coffee makes their skin itchy, etc.. Is this possible? Does drinking beverages affects skin?

Well obviously if you drink too much of anything, including water, then it won't be good for your body in general and not just your skin. Moderation is always the key. Doctors recommend drinking 8 glasses of water a day. I think 8 glasses of water plus a cup of tea, a cup of coffee, and a glass of milk per day should be fine.

**** Male

Hello Mr.mimico,
    Sorry for starting from you point. I've mentioned that consuming of beverage itself, gives skin problem for my friends. One of my friend, get crack in foot while consuming tea. If he stops consuming tea, his legs are recovering from foot crack. His skin is very sensitive. I'm exactly mentioning about consumption not about over consumption.

Regards,
    nlp18

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Yup coffee and tea contains caffine which causes your skin dry, Alcohol and caffeine acts as Diuresis.And yea coffee is a famous diuretic drug so it increase urination thus resulting is decrease fluids and then dry skin.So drink plenty of water before drinking coffee or after drinking coffee this may solve dryness.

Caffeine(coffee) causes itching too and sometime severe allergic reactions like rash, hives, difficulty breathing,swelling of the body too,so be sure to consult your doctor if you have any of the allergic conditions.

**** Male

Thanks for your knowledge you shared with me and for your alert too. Before going through your message, i was confused how a beverage would affect the skin, but after reading your message, i could come around the link between the beverages and skin. Thanks once again.

Drinking too much of one thing can cause some trouble, even just water. As long as you keep yourself hydrated and keep your options open with what you drink you should be fine

I think it does to a certain degree. If you drink to much fizzy drinks and alcohol your more likely to get acne and other skin damages. I say just drink a lot of water and forget those juices, sodas and things like that. You don't need them and they're just bad for you.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful