Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Great info admin! Thanks for this thorough review and advice on various facial cleansers.

**Maria Sabrina** Male

I like using Dermaesthetics. I found it in a spa I went to in Dana Point and the foam cleanser is smooth and leaves me with a clean feeling without the harshness. I cant really explain it, but you dont' even have to lather much and your face feels really clean and oil free.

**rechal** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Starchild47 View Post
    One big thing to remember is not to dry the skin out too much especially if your skin tends to be dry or sensitive already. Some cleaners are very drying. Soaps tend to be drying in nature unless they are hand made soaps.
    Astringents and even some toners are drying to the skin too so if you use these things be sure and moisterize afterwards and drink lots of water to replace the hydration in your skin.
    If a person has got dry or sensitive skin, it is always recommended to use natural products. If you use sandalwood essential oil, then it proves to be the best for sensitive skin. Using natural oils will help your skin look youthful. Home made facials which include rose oil, sandalwood oil, aloe vera and almond powder. Mix it well and you can use it as facials.

**Maria Sabrina** Male

Thanks for this post Deepak. It's important to choose a balanced natural cleanser that does not dry the skin afterward. However, it is always crucial to moisturize your skin post cleansing to prevent dryness. Dry Skin plays a vital role in skin aging. Hence, it is important to keep your skin supple.

Results from Skin Care products differ from person to person. This requires proper research and care to ensure that your regime is suitable for daily usage.

No doubt wonderful info, thanks to share admin.

**Ricky James** Male

thanks i will try this....
    i thing this is great i like it.....

Banned
    **Chessi** Male

Thanx for your great post

**Brian Maynard** Male

My wife uses skin brushes to clean and scrub her face. The ones that you can easily remove and clean. I guess they are battery operated. She has really improved her blackheads now and her skin is getting less oily and looks fresh.

**Steve Xavior** Male

Natural products are always best .The information is quite good .

I love Sakare! I am fond of all the products of Sakare and can't do without them. They don't make me switch to any other brand as they are just perfect. They take care of me day-in-day-out. Their fragrance is great and leave my skin soft and healthy head to toe. Even for a combination skin like mine, the products are a luxury.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast