Hello,

IMG_20131129_175422.jpgIMG_20131129_175601.jpgIMG_20131129_175619.jpgIMG_20131129_175704.jpgIMG_20131211_120824.jpg

I am 28 years old, Male.
This condition started about 2.5 years ago.
It started on the tip of my right thumb, skin was thick, with patches that were peeling and new patches appeared.
Since then it spread to all of my right thumb, right index finger and the tip of my pinky finger.
I have no finger prints on these fingers.
when I touch objects with these fingers it is painful and feels weird. The elasticity of these fingers has become very low - it's painful to bend them.
It does not itch.

I have found a possible connection to gluten - after gluten consumption it becomes much more painful and looks more messy.
But, even after being 1 month totally gluten free - the condition did not go away. seems that gluten only aggravates it.

The doctors I have seen have no clue. they do not think it is related to gluten from the looks of it.
The gave me steroid creams: they make the skin peel faster, revealing a weird skin underneath (with no fingerprints) and revels the pain for a few hours.
But after a few hours it all comes back

I would be grateful for any clue or direction regarding what that may be and how to treat it

Thank you,
Yan