Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What age should I start?

I'm 19 now and as far as I know I haven't got any wrinkles but I was wondering if you should start to use anti-agining products early on or wait untill you really need them?

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

i don't think its much necessary as most of the cosmetics site suggest to sell their products.but you can use in the sense for protecting your skin from sun damage which further causes aging quick and some moisturizers to make your skin glow.And take adequate diet and maintain hygiene

My friend who works for a cosmetic company claims that we start aging by 23, which means that you need to start using sunscreen and other anti-aging creams by then. It wouldn't hurt to take of your skin earlier though.

I think you should some natural products. Don't go for any cosmetics. Up to me Cosmetics really spoils the skin. So try some natural products. I think this is right age for you to try it out.

Thanks for replying everyone, I always make sure when I am out in the sun I has sun lotion on so I guess that helps me out alot. Thanks again everyone your advice has been noted

I am a firm believer that we should start using skin products for our skin to help prevent wrinkles and help prevent premature aging. I didn't use any anti aging products until in my late twenties and I am glad I did. Anything you can do to protect your skin is a good thing.

You know what?
    Your too young to be worrying about wrinkles at your age. Keep in mind this is coming from an 18 year old. If you want a natural way of avoiding wrinkles, then don't smoke, drink or do drugs. You have to eat healthy, work out as often as you can and always have a positive outlook on life. Those things might be hard to do but it's your best recipe of avoiding wrinkles.

i'm 29 and i definitely think that i should start using something for anti-aging. my basic skin care regimen is just wash and tone. i have oily skin by the way, which they said will start to wrinkle later than those who have dry skin. but i feel i'm really neglecting my skin. is vit a in a base oil any good? i want something as natural as possible. thanks

**** Male

I definitely recommend starting early 20s against wrinkles - buying product now will save money in the long run . It will save you botox and collagen injections in the future. I just started using anti-wrinkle products now, and I am almost 25 - wish I started at your age. My biggest advice is to get a good anti-wrinkle pillow - you spend around 8 hours a night on it, and an normal cotton pillow just mashes your delicate facial skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla77 View Post
    My biggest advice is to get a good anti-wrinkle pillow - you spend around 8 hours a night on it, and an normal cotton pillow just mashes your delicate facial skin.
    What's an anti-wrinkle pillow? And does it do? Thanks

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast