Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default anything i can do to get rid of wrinkle

I'm currenty 35 years female, and my face has started getting wrinkle and i'm depressed .When i see my friends older than my age they still have no wrinkles and i would also like to have a wrinkle free face.please suggest me anything i can do to get rid of it.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

There are many anti-wrinkle creams found on market today.Just get one with a good company tag and apply during sleep after washing your face.And yea home remedies that might help is curd and honey.
    Take one spoon curd and add 5-6 drops of pure honey and apply it for 10 mins and wash it.Do this regularly your wrinkle will deminish.

**** Female

Catherine..there is nothing to worry sweety! You should start taking anti-oxidants and include plenty of fruit,green vegetables,fruit juices in your diet. It will impart a natural glow to your skin. And, above all keep your mind at rest if you have been worrying to much. Sometimes stressful lifestyle brings wrinkles early than expected.

don't forget to get about 7-8 hours of sleep everyday! if you don't get enough sleep, your body will think its stressed which will give you even more wrinkles! and also, wear sunblock.

thanks all for your suggestions,but are there any good creams,like night creams for anti-wrinkle that you know.

i suggest you ask your dermatologist, but if you prefer doing your own research as to which creams are good go here:

http://sephora.com/browse/section.jh...%26%20Wrinkles

usually, the ones from sephora are great, although a bit pricey.

As we grow older, the renewal of skin cells slows down. New cells do not adequately replace dead cells. The skin loses firmness and elasticity. After the age of 30, most women start developing fine lines. These fine lines are the precursors to wrinkles. Also the visible of ageing on the face are partly caused by genetic factors and are ‘natural’. Other reasons involved in wrinkles are – an unhealthy lifestyle, lack of basic skin care, side effects of medication, smoking, alcohol intake, stress and strain plus environmental factors like sunlight, smoke and pollutants. Most facial wrinkles after 30 are the result of years of frowning, talking etc.

So, protect your skin from the adverse factors which damage your skin and follow a sensible skin care routine. Cleanse with a mild but effective product. Apply some wrinkle-lift cream. It acts like a facelift. Face lines will be instantly smoothened, since it stimulates the growth of more new cells and undoes the effect of aging. If you are looking for long lasting solution, then Garnier Wrinkle Lift anti-aging cream will be excellent.

For further help just refer,

http://www.dermatalk.com/showthread.php?t=100
    http://www.dermatalk.com/showthread.php?t=86
    http://www.dermatalk.com/showthread.php?p=593#post593
    Last edited by aliva; 07-08-2008 at 08:23 PM.

Default anything i can do to get rid of wrinkle

there are lots of products available in the market but best way to treat wrinklles is to do simple facial exercises and little bit massage

Default Wrinkle serum

This worked really great for me- especailly after losing weight after the baby, I had jowls and bad wrinkles and folds.
    It took me about 2 weeks to get a taut skin- it was amzing , and smooth too.
    wrinkles, folds and jowls gone too.
    Its expensive, but not a whole lot and I like that it was natural and ok to use with my allergic baby- katuri.com -its the orchid extract serum

Thumbs up This One Works Great!

There's a lot of face products out there and i have used so many... I finally found out the best that works for me, its called Ageless. It has instant and long term benefits and right now they are giving Free trial bottles, I get it from here...
    instantbeautifulskin.com
    Hope that helps, it worked really good for me.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast