Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

**** Female

Never touch your pimples. Continuous touching can spread the bacteria on your face and cause pimples elsewhere.

Change the sheets of your bed and pillow regularly. At times, bacteria present on your pillow cover can lead to pimples.
    Ans also have a lukewarm water bath. Never bathe with piping hot water as it removes the essential oils from your skin. After a bath, pat your skin dry. Never rub it harshly with a towel as you’ll only strip away essential skin cells and make it even drier and prone to infections.

Remember, you should never share make up. You never know whose infection might ruin your skin.

Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily; this helps in flushing out the toxins in your body that cause pimples and other skin problems.

I think pimples have a notorious habit of showing up just before that special date or a much-awaited party. It doesn’t matter how great your date is or how lovely the party is, you constantly feel that all eyes are on your face, with a pimple spoiling the show. How bad it is na?

One should never squeeze a pimple as this may cause scarring and infection. Squeezing a pimple reddens the area, causing the bacteria to spread. Instead, every half an hour, apply a cold compress on the pimple. Even if it gives you the chills, hold the ice on the affected area for a couple of minutes. Cold compress does wonders in reducing redness, swelling, and pain. Wash your face at least three times a day with anti-acne soap. Follow it up with an anti-acne cream containing benzyl peroxide. Seek a doctor’s advice before purchasing and applying as overuse of such creams can cause excessive drying of skin.

Always go for water-based products as they are lighter on oily skin. Preferably choose a medicated concealer with anti-acne properties. First dab some toner with cotton wool on the pimples. The toner will dry up the excess oil, and then use the concealer. Remember, concealers can be creamy, so use them sparingly. You can spread the concealer with your finger tips, a brush, or cotton wool. Once you have applied the concealer, allow it to dry and use a powder brush to set it. Once done, apply oil-free foundation and compact to complete the picture. Ensure the foundation has a yellow base to reduce the redness of the pimples.
    Last edited by Ashu; 07-04-2009 at 05:28 AM. Reason: multiple posts!!! warning...

1. Wash your face 4 times(at least) a day.
    2. Don't use creams like fair & lovely or fair ever... they only contain harmful fairness bleach.
    3. If u feel too dry, just apply a small amount of moisturizer.
    4. Don't clog the pores by using any face powder.
    5. Don't pinch them ...they'll leave a scar.

Let your skin breath and you will get rid of the pimples.

An increase in hormonal activity is the root cause for pimples. This in turn would cause excessive oil production in sebaceous glands. A very common prevention technique is dieting. Taking extra caution to the type of food as this could address root or fundamental cause of pimples

I had pimples at the age of 15 and remained till 19. Through that time I was very conscious about my food. You should avoid junk & oily food if you have pimple problem. Also wash your face atleast 7 times a day that will keep your skin dry. If you have problem/allergy with any Soap then use face wash.

I'm very depressed with my pimples mark.Thanks for sharing it.Now some positive result I should get.

what is this Multani Mitti ?

Default An easier trick

For those of you who can not get hold of NEEAM or MULTANI MITTI, use honey as a facial mask to eliminate pimples and their marks. Just heat it lightly ( for about 5 sec in the microwave) and apply it to your face for 10 min. This mask has no side effects and it really works. I tried it and got results in less than 2 weeks.

I think that the ingredients that are rare to our knowledge are the effective one's. And it sounds a little bit odd. How can we able to get that thing if we don't know where to buy it. I never such a thing here. But I do always believe that rare, unfamiliar and new to my mind is the best coz many products out there have the same ingredients and they offer the same, tho' they differ a little bit.

________

**Brenda** Female

i was going to ask where to get neem in the us, and the mullani mitti. would a health food store have them? neem is used in a lot of recipes here. and i see it in ingredients of some products also. can someone explain exactly what neem and mullani mitti is? thanks.

To get a clear and scar free skin, eat lots of fruits, green vegetables. Drinking a lot of water at regular intervals and juices also makes the skin better and free of acne scars.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast